• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using the Google Charts API in a Formula Text field on the Account Page Layout using the IMAGE () function; however, I am getting the "Security Information: This page contains both secure and nonsecure items.  Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" pop up window every time I access the Account Page.

Is there a way around this so that the pop up does not display?

Thanks, Lori

Currently, when a Lead is converted to an Opportunity, the most recent Campaign added to the Lead displays in the Opportunity's Campaign Source field.  However, we would like to display the initial Campaign added to the Lead.  Any insight as to how to do this?

I'm assuming a simple s-control would take care of things, but this surpasses my basic s-control knowledge.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Currently, when a Lead is converted to an Opportunity, the most recent Campaign added to the Lead displays in the Opportunity's Campaign Source field.  However, we would like to display the initial Campaign added to the Lead.  Any insight as to how to do this?

Thanks!
I have a very basic question for how to set up an S-Control.  Basically, I am trying to sum multiple fields on the Account Object and populate the total into a separate field which is also on the Account Object. 

Unfortunately, my formulas for determining each of the fields to sum are too large, hence, I am trying to accomplish this using an S-Control.

Assuming the fields to sum are "JanTotal__c", "FebTotal__c" and "MarchTotal__c", and the total field is "Total"...how would I accomplish this.
Hi Guys,
I want to plot a graph on a page and pass the values using VF programming.Can anyone help me out for this one?
I have used google graphs for this one...however not able to set the graph link parameters dynalically...:smileyindifferent:
  • November 06, 2008