• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hate to ask such a basic question. My company has all our account info in Sales Force and it works great for them.. they want me to integrate some data points from sales force into our backoffice app. No problem I have developer acocunt and I can attach to it - pull down the data.  My question is I don't know the sales force 'level' we have purchased. My guess is just basic or professional.  Is there a way for testing to get our current Salesforce databaes in a sandbox so I can test my code against 'real' data?
Hate to ask such a basic question. My company has all our account info in Sales Force and it works great for them.. they want me to integrate some data points from sales force into our backoffice app. No problem I have developer acocunt and I can attach to it - pull down the data.  My question is I don't know the sales force 'level' we have purchased. My guess is just basic or professional.  Is there a way for testing to get our current Salesforce databaes in a sandbox so I can test my code against 'real' data?