• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I installed Wikiforce without incident onto a sandbox.  I like what I saw and installed into production.  I followed the instructions per the Google Code page.  I set the override on the Wiki tab to the Wiki Overview VisualForce page. When I go to that tab or page, it says that the page is not there.  ...I see the page in pages (wf_WikiOverview).

Thanks

I'm mass updating task ownership for 500 or so tasks to new users through the Apex Data Loader 11.  My csv has two fields: Id, Assigned To.  I do an Update command, map, ect, run and I get 'assertion failed' as the error for each record.  I'm running with SA profile so security shouldn't be an issue.  I want to be able to update these tasks to new users. 
I'm creating cases through the api.  We have an auto-response rule that we would like to fire, but it's not throwing any email.  I look in the debug log and it says the rule evaluated to true. 

Rule entry order: 2
[Case : Functional Area equals Website Change Request]
AND [Case : Case Origin equals Website]
Value found: 14
Value found: Website
Criteria evaluates to true
Spooling All Immediate Actions
[Case: 20285 50060000004GMZ5]
  Response notify: Bill Brasky, Email: sxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
  Template: 00X60000000wKv8
Nothing is going out.   Any thoughts??

I installed Wikiforce without incident onto a sandbox.  I like what I saw and installed into production.  I followed the instructions per the Google Code page.  I set the override on the Wiki tab to the Wiki Overview VisualForce page. When I go to that tab or page, it says that the page is not there.  ...I see the page in pages (wf_WikiOverview).

Thanks

I'm mass updating task ownership for 500 or so tasks to new users through the Apex Data Loader 11.  My csv has two fields: Id, Assigned To.  I do an Update command, map, ect, run and I get 'assertion failed' as the error for each record.  I'm running with SA profile so security shouldn't be an issue.  I want to be able to update these tasks to new users.