• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know how to set attendees on a meeting using SOAP?  Thanks.
Hello team,

Currently we are trying to create a EmailMessage sObject.  It is listed within the API but we get a Unsupported object type error when trying to create one (using the partner WSDL)

We looked into using SingleEmailMessage and MassEmailMessage but these two do not meet our requirements because:
1) We do not want to send the email (just create an archive or mock email and associate it to a case or opportunity)
2) We need to be able to set the From: value of the EmailMessage

It seems as though the EmailMessage object meets all of these requirements.  Can anyone shed some light onto this issue?  Thank you.
I am unable to use the asterix (*) in any of my queries/retreives to get back all fields...
example:

this.clientBinding.retrieve("*", moduleClass, new string[] { id }); and

this.clientBinding.retrieve("(*)", moduleClass, new string[] { id });

both throw exceptions that do not recognize the * as a valid field name.  The same thing happens when I use in in queries.  Can anyone enlighten me on this subject?  Thanks.

i cannot seem to use the system field 'lastmodifieddate' in my queries. 
For example: 
SELECT ID FROM Contact WHERE LastModifiedDate BETWEEN 2006-02-02 AND 2006-02-03

Is this possible, or must you use the getUpdated() functionality?

Thanks

Hello there.  I am using c# to connect to the SalesForce site and sucessfully logging in.  I want to know how to access the data from another users account if the account I log in with has administrative rights.  For example:  I log in as myself, then I want to "proxy", or "sudo" into another user account, to query that acocunt for all of its contacts.  Is this possible with SalesForce or do I need each users login and password information?  How would I do this?  Thanks.
Hello there.  I am using c# to connect to the SalesForce site and sucessfully logging in.  I want to know how to access the data from another users account if the account I log in with has administrative rights.  For example:  I log in as myself, then I want to "proxy", or "sudo" into another user account, to query that acocunt for all of its contacts.  How would I do this?  Thanks.
Hello team,

Currently we are trying to create a EmailMessage sObject.  It is listed within the API but we get a Unsupported object type error when trying to create one (using the partner WSDL)

We looked into using SingleEmailMessage and MassEmailMessage but these two do not meet our requirements because:
1) We do not want to send the email (just create an archive or mock email and associate it to a case or opportunity)
2) We need to be able to set the From: value of the EmailMessage

It seems as though the EmailMessage object meets all of these requirements.  Can anyone shed some light onto this issue?  Thank you.
i cannot seem to use the system field 'lastmodifieddate' in my queries. 
For example: 
SELECT ID FROM Contact WHERE LastModifiedDate BETWEEN 2006-02-02 AND 2006-02-03

Is this possible, or must you use the getUpdated() functionality?

Thanks

Hello there.  I am using c# to connect to the SalesForce site and sucessfully logging in.  I want to know how to access the data from another users account if the account I log in with has administrative rights.  For example:  I log in as myself, then I want to "proxy", or "sudo" into another user account, to query that acocunt for all of its contacts.  Is this possible with SalesForce or do I need each users login and password information?  How would I do this?  Thanks.