• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever I try to click on the "Activity list view " under Calendar in my home page , I get an error "Time limit Exceeded-Your Request exceeded the time limit for Processing" . What Can I do to resolve such error.
I am working on a requirement where I have to send emails to users who have not logged in into sfdc  for last 30 days .

I can create a report for this in sfdc. But can I automate the Process in sfdc? I couldnt figure out how a workflow rule can be written for this ? Any suggestions .
Hi,

I am trying create a formula under work flow rule such that "if last modified date for an Opportunity is more than 31 days then an email is sent to the account owner" . Now I do not see any field to capture the last modified date in opportunity. There is Only one field ie "Last modified by" which captures the name of the user who last modified the Opp with the date/time. I wrote the following formula:

AND(DATE (YEAR(DATEVALUE(LastModifiedDate)),MONTH(DATEVALUE(LastModifiedDate)),DAY(DATEVALUE(LastModifiedDate)))<= TODAY()-31,ISPICKVAL(StageName,"100%-Contract Signed")<>True,ISPICKVAL(StageName,"100%-Sales Acct. Approved")<>True,ISPICKVAL(StageName,"Closed-Lost")<>True)

then ,

Trigger  an email to myself ( I am trying to test) .

There are no syntax errors for the formula. but still I do not see any emails in mailbox :( . Can someone help?

Hi ,

We have a requirement where one particular view should appear as the default view in "cases" after logging into the application. I find the views are arranged alphabetically  . where can the default view be set ? Or is it a limitation in salesforce.

Please suggest.

Hi ,

We have a requirement  where on choosing the option "Select the approver manually" in the approval process , the user should be able to select a queue among the 4 queues that have been created. But the user only gets an option to select the list of users available in the system and not the queues .
Any pointers to this?

Hi ,
We have a requirement  where
the first level approval should take place by choosing a user manually - this works fine.
Now the user should be able to decide if he wants to send the case for second level approval or not ,
If yes , he should be able to send the case for second level approval ... if no then the case should not be
sent for second level approval .
As of now i have created two approval steps where the user can select the approver manually but is there any
better way to do this.
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Hi ,

We have a requirement where once the user has added an attachment to case and then submitted the case for approval , no one should be able to delete the attachments . Is there any way we can implement this?  Any help in this regard would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Hi ,

I am trying to approve a case by email. I am getting the notification in my email id. I reply back saying "YES" in the first line and send . Immediately i get a reply
"
Your workflow approval message was not processed. You are not authorized to update the referenced object. This error may occur if you have replied to the authorization request from a forwarded email address. Please contact your system administrator if you feel you received this message in error."

I have tried changing the profile of my user to "system administrator" and check again but still the same message comes.

Please help . This is urgent.
Hi ,

I am trying to create a workflow rule where when i change the status of a task , the status field of the custom object (which i have created ) should automatically change . But I cannot do a field update for the custom object as the Object name is hardcoded (Task) .Any pointers to this ????.
Hi ,

I am trying to create a workflow rule where when i change the status of a task , the status field of the custom object (which i have created ) should automatically change . But I cannot do a field update for the custom object as the Object name is hardcoded (Task) .Any pointers to this ????.