• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to reference Account fields by a Visualforce page;

<apex:page standardcontroller="Opportunity" renderas="pdf" standardstylesheets="false" sidebar="false" showheader="false">

{!Opportunity.Account.BillingAddress}

{!Opportunity.Account.Name}

</apex:page>

Account Name works a treat, but for the Billing Address it is returning; 

Error: Invalid field BillingAddress for SObject Account 

I've tried everything, it's doing it for a lot of valid fields... 

Please someone help :(

Many thanks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the problem with the formula below?

{!NULLVALUE(Opportunity.Total_B__c) " ", "(Opportunity.VAT_Rate__c)"}

Im using it in an email template. Basically, if the field 'Total B' is empty on my record, I do not want anything to appear. If it is not empty, I want it to display the 'VAT Rate' from the record field. Can anyone help? This is driving me a little bit crazy...

Thanks,

David
Hi all,

Firstly, im a bit of a noob with regards to apps etc...

Can I transfer existing tabs into new apps? I.e. can I transfer tab 'A' (which references items under tab 'B') into a new app and still have it access all the information and records in tab 'B'? If so, how do I do this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi,

I am attempting to merge some fields into an email template. Can anyone help me with the following issue:

Rough example of what the email template looks like:

(Field A) x (Field B) = (Field C)
(Field D) x (Field E) = (Field F)

The problem emerges when Field D (for example) is empty. I still have the 'x' in the email template. Is there any way of removing this? Essentially, can I work it so that if a certain field is empty I dont get the associated text?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I am setting up workflows for certain fields for expiry of contracts. I want field A to trigger an email notification when it reaches 20% of field B. Can anyone help with a custom formula for this to happen? Thanks in advance!