• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All -

I have a client that is implementing PRM. In the event that a Partner is enrolling in a program and they have to pause during the process. they want to provide Partners the ability to save the data they are entering and when they return to complete the enrollment the data is still in the object.

To allow this -would you need to develop custom code or would an s-control work?

Thanks!
  • October 21, 2008
Hello Everyone -

On the Lead object I have created an Account Number custom field. I've created this because I've integrated SFDC with another home grown system where Sales enters their Leads after a call campaign. In the homegrown system a Lead becomes an Account when the Account is assigned an Account Number.

So in SFDC I've created an Account Field on the Lead Object. When the information from the other system comes over and a Lead that didn't have an Account number now has one, and that field is populated, I would like the Lead to convert to an Account.

I've created the Workflow Rule but am unsure what value to select under the Rule Criteria Section. Mainly because I can't determine what the Account Number will be since it is coming from the other system. Does that make sense? Right now I have it blank - so it looks like this:

Field                                                Operator               Value 
Lead: Customer Account Number      =                      ??? - What value should I place in there?

Thanks for any input I appreciate it!
  • April 30, 2008
Hello All -

I am importing accounts with the import wizard. The data is culled from an old homegrown system and there is a need to know the YTD sales.  I have created a custom field for YTD sales. However there are some negative numbers in the report. So when I start the import process and map that field and complete all the importing steps, i get an error that tells me none of the negative figures will be imported.

Any idea on what I am doing wrong? Or what I need to add to that field to accept those negative figures?

Thank you!
  • April 17, 2008
Hello!

I have a customer Account Number field that I have created on the Account Object. This field will contain an account number from our existing database that will populate when we integrate that system with Sales Force. The problem is I also want this custom Account Number field to appear on the Contact Object. For some reason I can't remember how to make that appear.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks a million!

-R
  • February 11, 2008