• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,

I've seen that Salesforce.com had such problem with their Email Approval feature. In my program I'm working with POP3 and checking mailbox and sends to client respond (very similar to Email Approval feature interaction). But somehow I need to check whether I recieved auto-reply email (e.g. Out-of-Office respond or on vacation). Because auto-reply feature is not declared by Email standard I can't definitely detect whether email was sent by auto-reply robot. Some robots leave their information in Email headers and some not. Does any way exists to detect it? May be Salesforce.com folks can suggest a solution?

Thanks,
Yura.
Hi Salesforce community,

This an announcement that I've been completed first version of my Google Desktop gadget for Salesforce.com. The main purpose of this gadget is to optimize your work with incoming approval requests.

Here is description:

Using this gadget you can load all incoming approval request for your Salesofrce.com account. Approval requests will be displayed as feed list and you will be able to see how long approval process is in pending state. Clicking on each item you will be able to open preview of Salesforce object related with this reuqest. Data will be shown using your layout from Salesofrce.com (see Setup-Customize-Opportunity-Page Layout). Use Salesforce.com "Page Layout" configuration to configure detail view for incoming approval requests. Use double click on each item to open approval request in browser. Every 10 minutes gadget will scan your Salesforce.com account for new incoming approval requests. If you have any issues or requests please email them to : feedback@wideintegration.com.

Please help me to make this software better. Here is link to this gadget: Salesforce Approval

Thanks,
Yura.

Message Edited by yura.tkachenko on 12-03-2007 10:50 PM

Message Edited by yura.tkachenko on 12-03-2007 10:53 PM
Hi Salesforce community,

This an announcement that I've been completed first version of my Google Desktop gadget for Salesforce.com. The main purpose of this gadget is to optimize your work with incoming approval requests.

Here is description:

Using this gadget you can load all incoming approval request for your Salesofrce.com account. Approval requests will be displayed as feed list and you will be able to see how long approval process is in pending state. Clicking on each item you will be able to open preview of Salesforce object related with this reuqest. Data will be shown using your layout from Salesofrce.com (see Setup-Customize-Opportunity-Page Layout). Use Salesforce.com "Page Layout" configuration to configure detail view for incoming approval requests. Use double click on each item to open approval request in browser. Every 10 minutes gadget will scan your Salesforce.com account for new incoming approval requests. If you have any issues or requests please email them to : feedback@wideintegration.com.

Please help me to make this software better. Here is link to this gadget: Salesforce Approval

Thanks,
Yura.

Message Edited by yura.tkachenko on 12-03-2007 10:50 PM

Message Edited by yura.tkachenko on 12-03-2007 10:53 PM
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there is a way to check the current login user's session?
For example, a user login to salesforce and press a custom button to call another external web URL. Before he get redirect to the URL, i should then verify if he is part of the named user. If is not in the list, I will denied his request.

Or if you have any good suggestion? Please advise

Thanks and appreciates

Regards,
David