• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
  Can anyone tell me how you can connect to salesforce from java applet which is invoked from scontrol ?? I downloaded the wsdl created the java stubs etc i was able to compile the code just fine, but when i run it from an applet i get class not found exception, i feel it doesn't get the path com.sforce.enterprise.fault which i am importing in the code at runtime.

Any ideas whether it's possible if yes i can someone point me to right direction.

Thanks,
Anand
  • December 24, 2007
I have a simple helloWorld java class file that i have attached to an Scontrol, can someone tell me how to execute this java file within javascript in Scontrol.

public class hello
{
 public static void main(String[] args)
 {
  System.out.println("Hello World!");
 }
}
  • December 19, 2007
I am trying to invoke an java applet within my Scontrol and i am getting "Applet Notinited" message .
This is how i am call the applet.

<applet code="{!Scontrol_URL}" codebase="{!Scontrol_JavaCodebase}" archive="{!Scontrol_JavaCodebase}{!Scontrol_JavaArchive}"
height="315" height="300">
</applet>

Can anyone point what mistake i am doing... thanks

• December 19, 2007
Hello,
  Can anyone tell me how you can connect to salesforce from java applet which is invoked from scontrol ?? I downloaded the wsdl created the java stubs etc i was able to compile the code just fine, but when i run it from an applet i get class not found exception, i feel it doesn't get the path com.sforce.enterprise.fault which i am importing in the code at runtime.

Any ideas whether it's possible if yes i can someone point me to right direction.

Thanks,
Anand
  • December 24, 2007
I am trying to invoke an java applet within my Scontrol and i am getting "Applet Notinited" message .
This is how i am call the applet.

<applet code="{!Scontrol_URL}" codebase="{!Scontrol_JavaCodebase}" archive="{!Scontrol_JavaCodebase}{!Scontrol_JavaArchive}"
height="315" height="300">
</applet>

Can anyone point what mistake i am doing... thanks

• December 19, 2007