• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have the Sales application (customized with custom fields, etc) in production use.
Also we have developed an enhancement (with additional objects, tabs, workflow rules, approval processes, etc) under application name, say "Dev App".

Now we want to install the "Dev App" on top of the PRoduction application and use this new application.

For this, we created a package of "Dev App" and tried to import it. When we importe, we get the following error:
"Your requested download failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact Support through your normal channels."

Any ideas/guideline/alternate approaches to address the situtaion will be appreciated.
Hi,
 i am trying to load data into sandbox from csv file for events and i am getting the error "invalid cross reference id " in the error logs .
Please help me in this regards
regards,
abhinav
I created a Workflow Rule and associated a Outbound message to this Rule. This was done for the Account Object. Now when I update a Account, it generates an Outbound Message, but I see the following error next to the Message Id in the Outbound queue.

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.AccountNotification - AccountNumber

What could I be doing wrong here? Any help in getting this resolved would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Kingsley on 02-26-2007 11:03 AM

• February 22, 2007