• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We recently moved to a new proxy and from that day the batch Custom java programs that we have to extract data from Salesforce.com is failing however the batch data loads that we do thru  Dataloader is working fine. The dataloader and the custom programs connect using the same proxy and these details are in the same config file.

When i try to execute the Java program we get an Java exception like the below.

Creating the binding to the web service...
LOGGING IN NOW....
; nested exception is:
 javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.handleUnknownRecord(InputRecord.java:501)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:343)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:720)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1025)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1038)
 at org.apache.axis.components.net.JSSESocketFactory.create(JSSESocketFactory.java:186)
 at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:191)
 at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:404)
 at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)
 at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
 at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
 at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
 at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.login(SoapBindingStub.java:1766)
 at AccountPlanExtract.login(AccountPlanExtract.java:494)
 at AccountPlanExtract.run(AccountPlanExtract.java:531)
 at AccountPlanExtract.main(AccountPlanExtract.java:540)

I dont know how to fix this error, I looked up the same problem in google and in few cases the solution was the certificates need to be installed.. Unfortunately i dont know which certificates to install and if i know which, then let me network team to add them.
This could or could not be the root cause...

Can anyone help.

Thanks
  • September 08, 2008
Hi,

Just curious to know if by some way i can capture which tab the User clicks after he/she logs into salesforce.com.
This will be a good indicator to me to identify which Tab(Accounts/Opp/contacts etc) are  used more than others.

Thanks in advance

Anish
  • April 15, 2008
Hi,

We use Mesage & Alerts Under Home page components to Display Custom Messages to our users.
I was thinking if someone could let me know under which entity does this lie, so that i can go ahead and update this through a script rather than manually updating daily.

I browsed through the Sforce explorer and couldnt directly find an object which stores this.
Thanks in advance.

Anish 

• April 03, 2008
I know by default if there is an exception, an error email is sent to the developer of the trigger can i make this email be sent to a Distribution List than just the developer, also where do i write this code to send this email if it is possible.

Can somebody help with this.

Thanks in advance

Aniche
  • February 19, 2008
Well I created a unit testmethod class to test my trigger in Code Coverage Results under Apex Code Test runner and it says that 85% covered (11 lines not tested) 100% of class covered.

Am i all set to deploy into Production ?? I am not sure can anyone help.. what the next steps other than setting the details of production and deploying there.. Is there another round of test thats required on prod env or something ?

Thanks is Advance!!

Aniche

• February 14, 2008
Can I prevent deletion of an account that comes through our ERP but allow prospects to get deleted...  ?
I know i can override the button but i not very familiar with S-Controls.

I can distinguish between them though the prospect flag but dont know how to alert saying you cannot delete a account which is not propsect and there by make my trigger to work such that it avoids the deletion

Thanks in advance.
  • February 08, 2008
All,

I have used to Force.com IDE in Eclipse to build my trigger and before i even write my Unit Test method i want to know to the steps that i have to do through eclipse move my code from sandbox to prod.

I tried to click on validate option when i  right click on the trigger and gives me an error

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'active'. One of '{"http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":fullName, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":content, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":apiVersion}' is expected. Account/src/unpackaged/triggers AccountT.trigger-meta.xml line 3 1202486922621 690
" How do i get the Test coverage 0% " error.

Thanks in advance
Anish
  • February 08, 2008
Hi,

I have a trigger which works is working fine from the UI.
I am trying to trigger the trigger thorough the dataloader and it doesnt work.

Can help me with this. ?
Thanks

• January 17, 2008
Hi,

In a lookup relationship i am using the following syntax to populate the foreign key through Dataloader.
We are using the following syntax in .sdl file

ACCOUNT_ID=Account\:XPD2_Id__c

Is it possible to use similar/same syntax while loading data in the detail object of a Master - Detail Relationship??

Thanks,
Anish

• January 16, 2008
Hi,

I have a small problem in SOQL query that i am writing.
I am setting the value of a variable in a trigger and want to use the variable in the SOQL "Where" clause.

Example

String Grp_Id = new[0].ParentId;

Interger count  = [ Select count() from Account a where a.ParentID = Grp_Id]; 

How do i define Grp_Id in SOQL so that during run time it will pickup the value that it will get .
I have tried  +Grp_Id , '+ Grp_Id ' but all in vain.

Thanks
  • January 15, 2008
Hi,

I need to find out if the owner of account is changed during the batch processing.
Not sure if i can put a trigger on the field itself.

If i cannot the other option is to compare old and new values but i dont have a clue on how to do that.
Can somebody help ?

Thanks
  • January 14, 2008
I use System Log on the top to see my debug statements. The problem that i am facing in this is that the Log is not updated real time, When i click on Leads tab to check my trigger debug statements i find that the db is updated with whatever i needed but the console dooesnt not show debug statements then i click on various tab like accounts,contacts etc and all of a sudden it shows the Debug statements that i had put in. Is there any setting that i need to do to see the log.. or should i blame me network ? Thanks Anish
  • January 10, 2008
I have created an array which stores 1 row of data from the SOQL that i executed. The code is Lead[] lead1 = [Select l.AnnualRevenue, l.Name from Lead l where l.OwnerId = 'whatever' and l.AnnualRevenue > 540000000]; system.debug(Second field is '+lead1[1]); This gives and error saying "List index out of bounds" Since i have 2 fields that i have pulled in the query i have put 1 in the index. Can somebody help me to understand my problem, If someone has array examples storing single resultset and multi result set the it would be helpful. Thanks
  • January 09, 2008
I am new to writing triggers and i want to what is the way that i can debug my trigger something like alerts that popup on the screen or writing into a file so i can understand where my control is in the code. Thanks
  • January 08, 2008
Hi, Can somebody help me with a simple sum() function in SOQL , I tried to search on the net a lot but in vain. Just need to do a sum of a particular field from accounts Thanks Anish
  • January 07, 2008
I am using Sandbox for the first time and have trouble logging into it, I can login to the DB by using production id/password through sforce explorer or even Apex Data loader. When I try to login to the site it gets me in without any issues. Though when I try to login to sandbox by using name@company.com.(sandbox) I get an error saying username/password invalid or locked out. Can some help me with this. Thanks
  • January 02, 2008
How to integreate eclipse with apex development so that I can execute apex code in Eclipse
Hi,

We use Mesage & Alerts Under Home page components to Display Custom Messages to our users.
I was thinking if someone could let me know under which entity does this lie, so that i can go ahead and update this through a script rather than manually updating daily.

I browsed through the Sforce explorer and couldnt directly find an object which stores this.
Thanks in advance.

Anish 

• April 03, 2008

Hello,

I believe this is only recent, but I am no longer able to perform API actions against my development install using code that hasn't changed in quite some time.  When I run the code listed below, I get a error on the "Describe Object" call that says "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session".   It looks as though I'm getting a valid session ID back from the login call, but the subsequent API call doesn't seem to like it.   

The interesting thing is that I have a QA org that's on NA1 (my dev org is also on NA1) that has no problems with the code below.   Also, this problem is only happening for my dev org when I run the code from our corporate environment.  If the code runs on our production environment (which have different IP ranges and are locate outside of our corporate office), then it works properly as well.

Is is possible that there is some sort of configuration set in my dev org that doesn't agree with the code below as it's run from our corporate environment?  I've played around with the "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated" setting in my dev org, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Here is the code I am running that seems to work for every other install except my dev org:

Dim sfdcService As New SforceService

Dim loginResult As New LoginResult

sfdcService.SessionHeaderValue = New SessionHeader

loginResult = sfdcService.login(username, password)

sfdcService.Url = loginResult.serverUrl

sfdcService.SessionHeaderValue.sessionId = loginResult.sessionId

Dim results As SForce.DescribeSObjectResult = sfdcService.describeSObject("Lead")

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Scott

• February 12, 2008
Can I prevent deletion of an account that comes through our ERP but allow prospects to get deleted...  ?
I know i can override the button but i not very familiar with S-Controls.

I can distinguish between them though the prospect flag but dont know how to alert saying you cannot delete a account which is not propsect and there by make my trigger to work such that it avoids the deletion

Thanks in advance.
  • February 08, 2008
All,

I have used to Force.com IDE in Eclipse to build my trigger and before i even write my Unit Test method i want to know to the steps that i have to do through eclipse move my code from sandbox to prod.

I tried to click on validate option when i  right click on the trigger and gives me an error

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'active'. One of '{"http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":fullName, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":content, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":apiVersion}' is expected. Account/src/unpackaged/triggers AccountT.trigger-meta.xml line 3 1202486922621 690
" How do i get the Test coverage 0% " error.

Thanks in advance
Anish
  • February 08, 2008
What is the correct endpoint and server URL to use to access the sandbox thru the APEX Explorer?
Hi,

I have a trigger which works is working fine from the UI.
I am trying to trigger the trigger thorough the dataloader and it doesnt work.

Can help me with this. ?
Thanks

• January 17, 2008
Hi,

I have a small problem in SOQL query that i am writing.
I am setting the value of a variable in a trigger and want to use the variable in the SOQL "Where" clause.

Example

String Grp_Id = new[0].ParentId;

Interger count  = [ Select count() from Account a where a.ParentID = Grp_Id]; 

How do i define Grp_Id in SOQL so that during run time it will pickup the value that it will get .
I have tried  +Grp_Id , '+ Grp_Id ' but all in vain.

Thanks
  • January 15, 2008
Hi,

I need to find out if the owner of account is changed during the batch processing.
Not sure if i can put a trigger on the field itself.

If i cannot the other option is to compare old and new values but i dont have a clue on how to do that.
Can somebody help ?

Thanks
  • January 14, 2008
I have created an array which stores 1 row of data from the SOQL that i executed. The code is Lead[] lead1 = [Select l.AnnualRevenue, l.Name from Lead l where l.OwnerId = 'whatever' and l.AnnualRevenue > 540000000]; system.debug(Second field is '+lead1[1]); This gives and error saying "List index out of bounds" Since i have 2 fields that i have pulled in the query i have put 1 in the index. Can somebody help me to understand my problem, If someone has array examples storing single resultset and multi result set the it would be helpful. Thanks
  • January 09, 2008
I am new to writing triggers and i want to what is the way that i can debug my trigger something like alerts that popup on the screen or writing into a file so i can understand where my control is in the code. Thanks
  • January 08, 2008
I am using Sandbox for the first time and have trouble logging into it, I can login to the DB by using production id/password through sforce explorer or even Apex Data loader. When I try to login to the site it gets me in without any issues. Though when I try to login to sandbox by using name@company.com.(sandbox) I get an error saying username/password invalid or locked out. Can some help me with this. Thanks
  • January 02, 2008