• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have six checkboxes in an event that where each one represents a certain stage of a demo/webinar. As the salesperson checks off the boxes for stages of the demo they have completed I would like to have a forumal field display whether or not the demo is completed which is based on a certain number of checkboxes being checked. Basically if any 3 of the first 5 checkboxes are checked, the demo is a "completed demo" or if the last checkbox is selected regardless of the other checkboxes being selected, the demo is completed.

for example:
s1 + s3 + s4 = completed demo
s1 + s6 = completed demo
s1 + s3 = not completed
    I have six checkboxes in an event that where each one represents a certain stage of a demo/webinar. As the salesperson checks off the boxes for stages of the demo they have completed I would like to have a forumal field display whether or not the demo is completed which is based on a certain number of checkboxes being checked. Basically if any 3 of the first 5 checkboxes are checked, the demo is a "completed demo" or if the last checkbox is selected regardless of the other checkboxes being selected, the demo is completed.

for example:
s1 + s6 = completed demo
s1 + s3 = not completed
I have six checkboxes that a user will checkoff as they complete each task. Upon 3 or more of these being checked off I want a custom field to display "Completed". How can I do this without writing out all the possible combiniations for the fact that the number of checkboxes increase. Thanks!
I am trying to create a custom search window that when a member of my team clicks on a button the window pops up (or opens in the same window) and it will give them the option to input a few items in either the search bar in the window and/or a date. In the background I want that to only pull information from a specific area from cases and to produce a results window displaying the results they searched by. how can i accomplish this? thanks!
    I currently have data coming in from my platform into SF, how can I trigger a workflow rule upon a field being updated through the api?
I currently have data coming in from my platform into SF, how can I trigger a workflow rule upon a field being updated through the api?
Can Input Text be used in a visualforce email template?  If so how.  It won't let me use apex:form and I can't use an input field with out the apex:form.  Well at least I don't think I can.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

for example:
s1 + s6 = completed demo
s1 + s3 = not completed

for example:
s1 + s6 = completed demo
s1 + s3 = not completed
I am trying to create a custom search window that when a member of my team clicks on a button the window pops up (or opens in the same window) and it will give them the option to input a few items in either the search bar in the window and/or a date. In the background I want that to only pull information from a specific area from cases and to produce a results window displaying the results they searched by. how can i accomplish this? thanks!