• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have an object with 3 record types. I would like to create 3 different related lists. For example, I have different record types for Case. Instead of having all Case displayed in the same related list, I would like to create 3 different related list (one for each record type). Is this possible with VF?

Thanks.

Pierre
I wrote a S-Control to add a button that will create a new contact while passing some additional fields from the Account. The problem is that if the account name has '&' character. When I call the S-control, the Contact created  has the account name truncated. I tried to add single quote or double quote around {!Account.Name} but it did not work. Any idea?

Thanks

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/12.0/connection.js"></script>

<script language="JavaScript">
function redirect() {

parent.frames.location.replace("/003/e?retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}&con4={!Account.Name}&00N40000001acqc={!Account.Billing_County__c}&CancelURL=%2{!Account.Id}&ent=Contact")
}
redirect();
</script>
    Hi,

I am trying to create a report that will list all opportunities with amount. This report would also display for each grouping (opportunities per month for example) the % the group represents of all opportunities. In other word what is the percentage in May compared with the total for this year.
I have tried using the a custom summary formula but i am going nowhere.

Any clue?

Thanks

Pierre
Hello,

I have a file attached to a campaign using the attachment related list. Is it possible to download it through the API?

Thanks

Pierre
I wrote a S-Control to add a button that will create a new contact while passing some additional fields from the Account. The problem is that if the account name has '&' character. When I call the S-control, the Contact created  has the account name truncated. I tried to add single quote or double quote around {!Account.Name} but it did not work. Any idea?

Thanks

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/12.0/connection.js"></script>

<script language="JavaScript">
function redirect() {

parent.frames.location.replace("/003/e?retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}&con4={!Account.Name}&00N40000001acqc={!Account.Billing_County__c}&CancelURL=%2{!Account.Id}&ent=Contact")
}
redirect();
</script>