IronKey, maker of the world's most secure flash drives with Internet protection services, is looking for a Salesforce Consultant who'll be working with a solid team of security, design and industry experts.
- CRM business process review and enhancements
- salesforce.com application configuration
- salesforce.com access control management and user administration
- Develop and customize business reports
- Develop and deliver end-user training
- Work with Marketing to incorporate customer acquisition campaigns into Sales and Service CRM processes
- Ensure Salesforce functionality and availability; address service issues as they arise
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to highlight effectiveness of Sales and Marketing
- Functional and technical knowledge of salesforce.com and related partners
- Experience with implementing salesforce.com
- Experience with creating dashboards, reports, custom objects, s-controls and fields in salesforce.com
- Experience with performing data migration into salesforce.com
- Experience and familiarity with web based architectures and databases a plus
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is based in Los Altos, CA. We will consider on-site engagements only.