• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It is available to view via SOQL explorer, but I can't see it in Excel Connector.
Any ideas why it is happenning?

Here is more info on the object
http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_datedconversionrate.htm

Thanks,
Dmitri
I am having difficulty creating a SOQL query that brings the list of all contacts associated with Accounts that own a certain Asset.
The query should bring ALL contacts under the Account - regardless if the the contact is linked directly to that specific Asset or not.

Is this possible to do in a single SOQL query?

Thanks a lot,
Dmitri
Hi,

I'm fairly new to salesforce but we've recently installed the "Print Anything" application so we can develop printable HTML versions of our data.

Currently im working on making a printable version of Events but I'm having a problem in displaying string data that has line breaks.  Like on Salesforce the description field will show the line breaks as entered, but in the Print Anything template that i've created it seems to be removing all the line breaks.

I've had a similar problem before using ASP.NET.... but they way I got around to that was replacing any line breaks with <br />

Is there any way of doing something similar in Print Anything, SOQL... or any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!!!