• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are looking for someone who can teach me how to setup Print Anything and Quote Line Items. We are in San Diego but not necessary to be local. Please return with your price.  I can hundle some html.

• February 09, 2008
I'm looking for a method to format a datestamp field into a dd/mm/yyyy field.
The object we're refferencing is the default Opportunity object.

Currently returns:
Start Date:Tue Nov 25 00:00:00 GMT 2008
Would like it to return:
25/11/2008
The code for this is:
Start Date:{!relatedTo.EngagementStartDate__c}<br />

Anyone have any ideas? Everyone says to use the get, methods on a date, but our sforce resource stated that I can't do that in a template or merge document.

Regards,
N

PS
While we're here, I'd like to also merge in information of the Primary Contact. I know this is a one line requirement that has a whole slew of problems, but my alternative is writing a trigger that populates a new lookup field with the primary contact and using that field to drill to various pieces of information, this is a REALLY cumbersome solution, I'd rather call on the related contact roles list, but accounting the resource, if/else functions don't work on that list.

Message Edited by Nonick on 11-26-2008 05:24 PM
  • November 27, 2008
We are looking for someone who can teach me how to setup Print Anything and Quote Line Items. We are in San Diego but not necessary to be local. Please return with your price.  I can hundle some html.

• February 09, 2008