• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'd like to create my own Lookup Page. This page has now been created with Visualforce Page.

The Problem is how can I make the lookup button to link to this page. The lookup button alweays open the standard lookup page /_ui/common/data/LookupPage.

Is it  possible to overwrite some fuctions in the file functions.js, so that the lookup button does not open this standard LookupPage but my own custom page? If not, is there any other solution for that?

Thanks for any answer.

Regards
Zhengdao
  • October 23, 2008
Hi,

I've created an scontrol and want to embed it into a visualforce page. 
With the attribute subject we can give an object id to the scontroll:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<apex:scontrol controlName="HelloWorld" height="60" subject="0017000000NHLs5"></apex:scontrol>
</apex:page>

But how can I get this object id in the scontrol?

Thanks for your idea.

Zhengdao

• October 18, 2008
Hi,

I'd like to create my own Lookup Page. This page has now been created with Visualforce Page.

The Problem is how can I make the lookup button to link to this page. The lookup button alweays open the standard lookup page /_ui/common/data/LookupPage.

Is it  possible to overwrite some fuctions in the file functions.js, so that the lookup button does not open this standard LookupPage but my own custom page? If not, is there any other solution for that?

Thanks for any answer.

Regards
Zhengdao
  • October 23, 2008
Hi,

I've created an scontrol and want to embed it into a visualforce page. 
With the attribute subject we can give an object id to the scontroll:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<apex:scontrol controlName="HelloWorld" height="60" subject="0017000000NHLs5"></apex:scontrol>
</apex:page>

But how can I get this object id in the scontrol?

Thanks for your idea.

Zhengdao

• October 18, 2008