• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created an object (table) with three fields -- number, name, and person.  There are only five records in this object each with a unique "number" (1 - 5).

On the account view, I have placed a picklist with the numbers 1 through 5 to match the "number" field in the custom object. 

My goal is to place two more fields on the account view such that, when the user selects a pick list value, the other two fields will be filled in with the corresponding "name" and "person" fields from the custom object.

Any help will be appreciated -- or the location of docs.

TIA
I am trying to move the data reading portion of my actionscript to a class residing in a spearate .as file.  I extracted the code that I needed from the main file and put it into the new file.  Here is the structure...

package com.mydomain.components
{
     import all the same stuff as the main file

public class Office
     {
          public class getData():ArrayCollection
          {
               apex.query(.......);
          }
     }
}

When the new file is saved, the error is 1120: Access of undefined property apex.

Does anyone know what I need to do so that flex can resolve the apex reference in the component?

Thanks.

I have created an object (table) with three fields -- number, name, and person.  There are only five records in this object each with a unique "number" (1 - 5).

On the account view, I have placed a picklist with the numbers 1 through 5 to match the "number" field in the custom object. 

My goal is to place two more fields on the account view such that, when the user selects a pick list value, the other two fields will be filled in with the corresponding "name" and "person" fields from the custom object.

TIA

TIA
I am trying to move the data reading portion of my actionscript to a class residing in a spearate .as file.  I extracted the code that I needed from the main file and put it into the new file.  Here is the structure...

package com.mydomain.components
{
     import all the same stuff as the main file

public class Office
     {
          public class getData():ArrayCollection
          {
               apex.query(.......);
          }
     }
}

When the new file is saved, the error is 1120: Access of undefined property apex.

Does anyone know what I need to do so that flex can resolve the apex reference in the component?

Thanks.