• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I notice that home.jsp is gzipped as are AJAX Toolkit responses, but S-controls, unfortunately, are not. I am developing an S-control that is getting rather large and I can only minify it so much, therefore, having it gzipped would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Mike
Hi All,

I am a developer working on an idea I have for a Salesforce app. My background is in Oracle Sales but over the past few months I have spent a lot of time with Salesforce & the Force.com platform. Given my experience with both web applications & CRM customization, I made a smooth transition to Salesforce. I really enjoy working with it and would love the opportunity to do some contract development.

Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss potential work.

Thanks a lot,
Mike Gallagher
mjgallag@gmail.com
+1 (617) 686-7355 (GMT-5/EST)
Boston, MA, USA
Hi,

Its probably right under my nose, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding info on AppExchange pricing. Could someone please point me to the right place to find answers to the questions like the following:

Does Salesforce.com handle billing customers for my app or do I have to handle billing?
What is Salesforce.com's cut of the action?

Thanks a lot,
Mike
Hi,

Its probably right under my nose, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding info on AppExchange pricing. Could someone please point me to the right place to find answers to the questions like the following:

Does Salesforce.com handle billing customers for my app or do I have to handle billing?
What is Salesforce.com's cut of the action?

Thanks a lot,
Mike