• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

after activating the lotus notes connect and starting the sync - for bringing 1 salesforce.com calendar entry to the notes calendar, following error message appears when opening the notes calendar:

database currently in use by you or another user.

This message does not go away, notes does not react and not allow to do any changes.

Has anyone made the same experience? Or can help with a solution?

Many thanks

Markus

Hello,
how can I create a mass email (custom?) button to a list view in a custom object list or in the custom object itself?
What I would like to do is to basically send a mass email to my registrants in my object "event" and or/attendees/registrants.

Many Thanks in advance!
Markus Bleichner

I am trying to set up a field (Lead Score) which gives my leads a numerical vlaue based on a couple  fields: Lead status & Rating...for instance if Lead status= "Nego. Contract Sent" and the Rating field = "Hot"...then this prospect would have a rating of 20 because "Nego. Contract Sent" has a value of 10 and the "Hot" rating also has a value of 10 giving them a rating of 20. If the Lead status="Information Flyer Sent" and the rating is still "Hot" they would have a value of 17 (10 for Hot and 7 for "information flyer"

I started to setup a workflow rule which said if "Rule Criteria Lead: Rating equals Warm,INTERESTED NOW,Cold,Hot" but then got stumped on the Workflow Action which I think would need to be a field update...

This is bascially what I am trying to do and I am definitely open to other options if somebody has a better way of doing this. This seems to logically make sense to me but you guys may have more experience and think of something else. Your help is appreciated!

Can someone give me a quick overview of what is required to pull Salesforce data into Sharepoint 2007 web parts? Specifically, we would like to pull a dashboard gauge, chart or table, or a report, into a Sharepoint web part that displays on a Sharepoint page.

Is there any software, library, toolkit or SDK required?

How is the call made to Salesforce? How is the authentication handled?

Thanks

Jay Brennan
  • September 04, 2008
Hello,
how can I create a mass email (custom?) button to a list view in a custom object list or in the custom object itself?
What I would like to do is to basically send a mass email to my registrants in my object "event" and or/attendees/registrants.

Many Thanks in advance!
Markus Bleichner