• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm trying to get the count of contacts that have a certain property selected from a lookup field.

The custom field is called Conference_c in the contact object.

var queryResult = sforce.connection.query("Select count() from contact where ??????");
window.alert("{!Conference__c.Name} has" + queryResult + " attendees");

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!
  • February 22, 2008
I've followed all the steps in the wiki to install the Facebook toolkit and I'm having issues on the very last step which is "Synchronizing with your force.com developer edition".

Once I'm in the team sync perspective, I try and apply it to the server, I get a message box back that says "Change is Change is incoming.  Are you sure you want to override incoming change and apply local change to server?"

Then I keep clicking Yes but it keeps popping up.  Finally, it stops popping up and tries to sync for 20 seconds then kicks back a bunch of errors and warnings.

Am I missing a step?  My Force.com settings should be correct....

Thanks,
Chad

I have a button on the Visualforce page, and need to show that button only if there are rows in the table (pageBlockTable section). The VF page uses custom controller.

Also, is there any way to hide and show the buttons based on certain conditions. I tried embedding javascript around it, but did not work.

Thanks

• July 31, 2008
Hi,

I would like to access the Google Adwords API from Visual Force/Apex. Is it possible? If so how?

Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to get the count of contacts that have a certain property selected from a lookup field.

The custom field is called Conference_c in the contact object.

var queryResult = sforce.connection.query("Select count() from contact where ??????");
window.alert("{!Conference__c.Name} has" + queryResult + " attendees");

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!!
  • February 22, 2008
Hi everyone,

I have a select statement that tells me the number of open cases

Code:
select count() from case where isclosed = false

I want to add this to an S-Control so I can put that information on certain pages, the problem is that I don't know how to get to the number that should be returned.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Grant

• February 05, 2008