• 5 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using the API to generate leads in SF. In SF I have an assignment rule defined and I have set the rule header in my API call to trigger this assignment rule. Also I set the record type in my call. But the problem is record type is not set properly when use the assignment rule. If I remove assignment rule header from the API call then it works fine. Any idea?

Thanks

Nilan

• July 14, 2009
Hi,

I am using the API to create leads in SF. To assign leads to a queue, I use the Ownerid field and set it to a relevant queue id. It’ is working well and leads are generated inside SF in that queue. But the problem is that the notification email is not sent any of the members of that specific queue. “Send Email to Members” check box is checked for this queue so it seems nothing wrong with the queue. Doesn’t the API trigger this email by default? Is there any thing should we set it to work? Please help

Thanks
Nilan
  • July 03, 2009

We have lead details in a mysql db and we need to upload them in to Salesforce regularly.

The problem we are facing is that we have professional edition of Salesforce account which doesn’t have the SOAP API access.

Can we use apex code to connect to our db and pull leads to Salesforce?

I greatly appreciate your advice

Thanks

Message Edited by nilan on 04-20-2008 09:08 PM
  • April 21, 2008

Is there any way to bulk create custom fields.

For example, if I need to create 20 custom fields for leads then I have to create them one by one using the UI.

Is there any other way to create them at once giving only the compulsory details? Using apex code or something?

Could you please advice me regarding this

• March 27, 2008

I am new to the apex language. I need to create some custom fields for lead object. Is there any method to create custom fields using apex code?

Thanks

Regards,

Nilan

• March 25, 2008
Hi All,

Could some one provide me a sample code explaining how to create leads using PHP and Salesforce SOAP API?
it will be a great help for me

Thanks,
Regards

nilan

• February 28, 2008
Hi,

I am using the API to create leads in SF. To assign leads to a queue, I use the Ownerid field and set it to a relevant queue id. It’ is working well and leads are generated inside SF in that queue. But the problem is that the notification email is not sent any of the members of that specific queue. “Send Email to Members” check box is checked for this queue so it seems nothing wrong with the queue. Doesn’t the API trigger this email by default? Is there any thing should we set it to work? Please help

Thanks
Nilan
  • July 03, 2009