• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All

My name is Mustafa Miah and I am representing a recruitment company called Eurobase People. I am currently recruiting for a professional services company, who are a major partner to Salesforce.com.

My client is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer, with extensive development experience of the package to work on a 3-month contract between 2 of their client sites in both London & Milton Keynes.

If you are interested in the opportunity please give me a call on: +44 (0)207-648-2499 for a brief chat or alternatively you can send me your updated CV in application for the role to: mustafa.miah@eurobase-international.com

Many Thanks

Hello All

My name is Mustafa Miah and I am representing a recruitment company called Eurobase People. I am currently recruiting for a professional services company, who are a major partner to Salesforce.com.

My client is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer, with extensive development experience of the package to work on a 3-month contract between 2 of their client sites in both London & Milton Keynes.

If you are interested in the opportunity please give me a call on: +44 (0)207-648-2499 for a brief chat or alternatively you can send me your updated CV in application for the role to: mustafa.miah@eurobase-international.com

Many Thanks

We are UK Based Salesforce experts when it comes to customisation and integration of SF with any other applications.

Please feel free to contact us.

Regards
Ali
  • February 29, 2008
I am an experienced SFDC developer (Cert III) with SFDC's premier partner in Asia/Pacific. I have worked on both large and small projects from the initial kick-off through to the completion of the project. Within that time, I was the primary consultant who completed requirement gatherings, customisation and training, followed by on-going support.

If you require a certified developer for a project, please email me on crmconsultant10@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,

Brendan