• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to find unique values of a field I have added to my campaign objects.  How do I do this in SOQL?  Looks like there is no support for "DISCTINCT" or "UNIQUE" in select statements.

thanks!
Hi,

I would like to access the Google Adwords API from Visual Force/Apex. Is it possible? If so how?

Thanks!
Hi,

I have a controller class called myController with a variable defined as integer and a method doCount which captures the count of records in the variable t3. How do I display this t3 value in my page editor? I have a submit button in the page which calls for the doCount method. But I dont know how to display the value in the page. Could someone help.

public class myController {

Integer t3;

public Integer getCountLeads() { return t3; }

public integer doCount() {
t3= [select count() from lead ];
return t3;
}
}

Page editor code
<apex:form>
<apex:commandButton value="Submit" action="{!doCount}"></apex:commandButton>
</apex:form>

I want to write a simple select count (*) from lead.  I get an error if I give this statement. Could someone please help
hi-

is there a better way than instantiating a new date object with year, month, and day from the datetime object? 
I am a newbie giving this a test drive...

i am writing a small app that pulls leads created between two input dates

so i need to prompt the user for a begin date and an end date and pull the number of leads created between those dates.

how do i do this?  inputField doesn't seem to be the answer...inputText doesn't prompt with a calendar widget..please don't tell me i need to write my own javascript to show a calendar!
Okay, I am getting started on a new app...i have no idea how Appexchange works.  Can someone point me to a basic material that talk about how I can develop an app using the force.com platform and monetize it?  Sorry for this naive question...thanks!
Hi,

I would like to access the Google Adwords API from Visual Force/Apex. Is it possible? If so how?

Thanks!
I am a newbie giving this a test drive...

i am writing a small app that pulls leads created between two input dates

so i need to prompt the user for a begin date and an end date and pull the number of leads created between those dates.

how do i do this?  inputField doesn't seem to be the answer...inputText doesn't prompt with a calendar widget..please don't tell me i need to write my own javascript to show a calendar!