• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object (Project) that is created through an opportunity.  When the Project is created I am able to transfer over Account Name, Sales Rep (with a formula table that pops based on id number) etc.  What I would like to be able to do is transfer over some of the contact roles that are in the related list of the opportunities, but the are not listed in the formula as an available field through the Project into the Opportunity.  Any ideas on a work around?
My Sales Exec wants a report to show the original close date of an opportunity to build some accountability. 
Any idea how to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
We currently use Lotus Notes 8, and once the notes connector is installed, Lotus Notes won't open.  I have been informed by salesforce tech support that it is not currently supported, and they have no idea when it will be supported.

Has anyone heard any different?  Or, has anyone had success with integrating with Lotus Notes 8?
I want to add a contact lookup field to Opportunity object so that I know which contacts related to an Account relate to that Opportunity. This means that when I select the lookup button I want the system to onkly lookup contacts related to that Account.

Would I somehow have to limit the lookup list with the use of Apex code?

Thanks

Stephen
For instance, an order might be identified by (order no, customer id, product id, salesrep id).  When I do a report on an order, I need to print the customer details (e.g. name, company, title), product details (e.g. product group, product name) and salesrep info (e.g. name, contact info).  Ideally I would like to create three masters (customer, product, salesrep) for one detail (order).  The documentation says I can only specify one master for a given detail table if the detail is a custom object.

Lookups allow me to customize the picklists with descriptive information, but this doesn't help me with reports.

Any ideas on how I can implement this?  Thanks.

• April 16, 2008
We currently use Lotus Notes 8, and once the notes connector is installed, Lotus Notes won't open.  I have been informed by salesforce tech support that it is not currently supported, and they have no idea when it will be supported.

Has anyone heard any different?  Or, has anyone had success with integrating with Lotus Notes 8?