• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to hide a couple standard fields on the Opportunity Page Layout: Stage & Probability. I can make Probability invisible so I at least have a workaround for that, but I cannot do the same with Stage.

I need Stage to be a dependent field, controlled by another field on the page since different project types have different sales stages. But this is not possible with the standard Stage field so I've created a custom one. Now I want to hide the default Stage field, but it's a required field on the page layout.

Salesforce support suggested that a developer on this site could help me make this change. I would appreciate any assistance!

Thanks,

Alexis

abridgett@cutterassociates.com

How can I pass the value of a field from the Account record down to the Contact records for that account? I have a field on the account level with a status that I want to view on the contact records associated with that account. I don't want users to have to complete the field again for every contact - I just want it pulled down from the Account level. Is this possible?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

I am trying to hide a couple standard fields on the Opportunity Page Layout: Stage & Probability. I can make Probability invisible so I at least have a workaround for that, but I cannot do the same with Stage.

I need Stage to be a dependent field, controlled by another field on the page since different project types have different sales stages. But this is not possible with the standard Stage field so I've created a custom one. Now I want to hide the default Stage field, but it's a required field on the page layout.

Salesforce support suggested that a developer on this site could help me make this change. I would appreciate any assistance!

Thanks,

Alexis

abridgett@cutterassociates.com

How can I pass the value of a field from the Account record down to the Contact records for that account? I have a field on the account level with a status that I want to view on the contact records associated with that account. I don't want users to have to complete the field again for every contact - I just want it pulled down from the Account level. Is this possible?

Thanks for the help!