Xactium have a Visualizer that will work with any records, either standard Salesforce or user created; we are looking for feedback see http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016cX2EAI
Software Developer/Manager - On Demand Enterprise Applications
We are looking to recruit a software developer who can work on
advanced technology and product development assignments to create
on demand business solutions (software as a service) through the application of leading edge development
technologies and platforms.
We need talented and enthusiastic people to be key contributors to exciting new and original work that is innovative and creative and to become significant players in the next stage of the Company growth.
will be expected that the candidate should be able to take on aspects
of a product management role, so strong interpersonal skills and the
ability to motivate and manage a team of developers will be essential.
The Company is based in Sheffield, England but you will be expected to travel within the UK and overseas. Customer-facing skills essential.
If you feel that your skills and competencies match our requirements and you are interested in joining us, please send us your CV by email.
- Minimum of 4 years development experience, working on business solutions software
- Ability to work with people and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Experience in developing web-based applications with back end database support and rich user interface components.
Salary: 30-40K depending on experience.
Send your CV to email@example.com
UK Software development company. Our team has experience using all aspects of the Salesforce.com platform, including:
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Custom Application Development
- Force.com Web Services API
- Custom S-Control Development
- Custom Apex Code
- Synchronization between Salesforce and back-end database systems
- Adobe Flex Integration and Visualizations
- MetaData API
- Short term engagements preferred
Message Edited by Xactium on 04-14-2008 03:22 AM
We have a couple of projects that we need help with.
1) we need someone to write the apex code to help us prevent reservation booking conflicts.
2) we would like to be able to compile date ranges from our opportunities and present them on a calendar that we can use internally and ideally stitch into our websites to provide real time visuals to our customers on availability.
Who among you is up to the challenge?
Please post quotes and timeframes!