• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,

If a user enters some text that happens to be in the format of "something.com" then the text is displayed as a URL - now sometimes this might be good, but i would like to ensure that any text entered into a specific field is not auto-converted into a URL.

Any idea how to do this?

Cheers

Kris
  • May 28, 2008
When a user creates a new account, i want them to enter data into a field and then once created not allow them to change this same field again. So i need the field to not be readonly on creation of a new account but readonly once the user has been created.

Anyone know how to do this or if infact its possible?

Cheers

Kris
  • May 06, 2008
Im just starting out looking at the API interface before we go ahead with the full deployment of our CRM as we have some custom requirements.

Ive been looking for this Office Toolkit so i can have a look at some Classic ASP examples and work from there, but i cant find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a link where i can download this file from, starting to drive me mad not being able to find it on here.

Cheers

Kris
  • April 21, 2008
I have accounts with specific qualities and these accounts have contacts. I want to run a query on contacts where the accounts have a certain quality. How can I set conditions that relate to a related table? I hope someone can help me :)
I have create a custom field called "Opportunity_Referral" at Opportunity.
When I create a apex class like :

Opportunity opportunity1 = new Opportunity(StageName='Proposal', Name='TempOppName', CloseDate=system.today(), OpportunityReferral='WEB');
insert opportunity1; 

It will have an error :
Error: Compile Error: Invalid field Opportunity_Referral for SObject Opportunity at line 3 column 139 

Can anyone help me to solve this? Thank you very much.

Simon
hello,

I'm using  vs .net 2005 to develop a client AP.

I want to support the salesforce professional edition users can through my client ap to connector the SF database.

but I go a problem when I follow the document and try it...

my code is like the follow:

namespace XSforceOfficeToolkit
{
    public class XSForceOffTk
    {
        public SForceOfficeToolkitLib3.SForceSession3 g_sfApi = null;       
        public void ShowErrMessage(string m_errMsg)
        {
            System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(m_errMsg);
        }
        public bool Login(string name, string pwd)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("XSForceOffTk :: Init() Enter");
            bool bLogin = false;
            g_sfApi = new SForceOfficeToolkitLib3.SForceSession3();
            bLogin = g_sfApi.Login(name, pwd);
            if(bLogin == true){
                ShowErrMessage("Login Success !");
            }else{               
                //ShowErrMessage("Login Fail !");
                ShowErrMessage(g_sfApi.ErrorMessage);
                ShowErrMessage(g_sfApi.ServerUrl);
            }
            Console.WriteLine("XSForceOffTk :: Init() Exit");
            return bLogin;
        }
    }
}

the fail message is :
1. API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner.

does anyone know where's wrong...thanks for your help~~~~

Hi,

I am using the basic version of PrintAnything. For some reason, the following SOQL query is returning zero records.
Select a.Name From Account a where a.Id='{!Account.Id}'

but when I hard-code the id as follows, it works:
Select a.Name
From Account a where a.Id='0013000000Gbf4MAAR'

Appreciate all help to figure out why a.Id='{!Account.Id}' is not working in the query for PrintAnything.

Regards,
Ambili
  • May 07, 2008
When a user creates a new account, i want them to enter data into a field and then once created not allow them to change this same field again. So i need the field to not be readonly on creation of a new account but readonly once the user has been created.

Anyone know how to do this or if infact its possible?

Cheers

Kris
  • May 06, 2008
Im just starting out looking at the API interface before we go ahead with the full deployment of our CRM as we have some custom requirements.

Ive been looking for this Office Toolkit so i can have a look at some Classic ASP examples and work from there, but i cant find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a link where i can download this file from, starting to drive me mad not being able to find it on here.

Cheers

Kris
  • April 21, 2008