• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When is SFDC planning to migrate production orgs to the new Apex runtime?

• December 28, 2011
I'm trying to add a function to an existing S-control that will count the number of times a form is printed from a custom object. ... <script src="https://www.salesforce.com/services/lib/ajax/beta3.3/sforceclient.js" type="text/javascript"></script> ... function incrementCounter() { var count = {!Progress_Note_v2__c.Number_of_times_Printed__c}; ++count; var update = new Sforce.Dynabean("Progress_Note_v2__c"); update.set("Id", "{!Progress_Note_v2__c.Id}"); update.set("Progress_Note_v2__c.Number_of_times_Printed__c", "count"); var saved = sforceClient.Update(update); } Thanks in advance
  • May 02, 2008

I have a picklist for different types of service that are offered:

Web Design

Search Marketing

SEO

Maintenance

I have a second picklist for billing options, with options dependent on the above picklist:

Prepay Invoice

Post-pay Invoice

Prepay Credit

Post-pay Credit

If Web Design is selected, there are multiple billing options in the second picklist.

However, if Search Marketing is selected, there is only a single billing option.  In this situation, is there a way to make the billing option picklist default to that single value?  Not a big deal, but would save a couple of clicks for the user.

Thanks. 

Message Edited by vandemanjw on 01-30-2010 11:59 PM
I'm trying to add a function to an existing S-control that will count the number of times a form is printed from a custom object. ... <script src="https://www.salesforce.com/services/lib/ajax/beta3.3/sforceclient.js" type="text/javascript"></script> ... function incrementCounter() { var count = {!Progress_Note_v2__c.Number_of_times_Printed__c}; ++count; var update = new Sforce.Dynabean("Progress_Note_v2__c"); update.set("Id", "{!Progress_Note_v2__c.Id}"); update.set("Progress_Note_v2__c.Number_of_times_Printed__c", "count"); var saved = sforceClient.Update(update); } Thanks in advance
  • May 02, 2008