• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs.
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com.  I am an expert with this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments.  My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?  I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.
Shamrock CRM ( http://www.shamrockcrm.com ) has expert Salesforce.com developers that could:

-Deploy a brand new instance of Salesforce.com for your Organization
-Create custom Apps within your existing instance of Salesforce.com
-Develop any kind of custom APEX Triggers, S-Controls, VisualForce, Web 2 X, etc functionality
-Create any kind of typical Salesforce.com customizations, such as Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes, etc
-Much Much More

We are a small consulting company with all of our developers in-house.  There is no outsourcing here.  We have reasonable rates and we enforce best practice at all times.  We treat every deployment like it was our own.

We can do as much or as little work as you would like and we are also willing to do ad-hoc projects over time.  We act as Account Managers and Administrators for many Customers currently.

Let us know what you would like to do in Business (or technical) terms and we will tell you exactly how we would do it and how much it would cost.  You will be pleased with the quote.  We have a 100% project success rate and our turnaround time is VERY fast.

Email me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com to request a proposal, request a quote, or just ask for more information.

Message Edited by tannershamrock2 on 08-22-2008 10:30 PM
-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs.
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com.  I am an expert with this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments.  My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?  I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.
-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000 users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers to facilitate business needs.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  I can work with you for up to 20 hours per week.  This will be in addition to my full time job as a Salesforce.com Project Manager / Web Developer.  My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?  I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tannershamrock@gmail.com to request for services or more information.
-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000 users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers to facilitate business needs.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  I can work with you for up to 20 hours per week.  This will be in addition to my full time job as a Salesforce.com Project Manager / Web Developer.  My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?  I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tannershamrock@gmail.com to request for services or more information.

So, I created a Trigger to fire on After Insert for the Notes object.  It works perfectly fine, both in Test and Production.

I copied this code exactly, but modified to use with the Attachment object.  It runs perfectly fine in Test mode.  I can step through the logs entirely and everything ran as expected.

When I try to run the Attachment After Insert trigger by actually creating the attachment in the UI, nothing happens at all.  I have even removed all logic to basically allow it to do this:  1) After Insert, change the Parent object's checkbox to = TRUE.  This does not even work.

Does Salesforce not allow After Inserts on Attachments?