• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like SF to create a new case automatically when another one with certain conditions has been closed.

- Create a new case with custom case type and assign it to a queue.

- Closed case has to fill certain criterias: case type, some field values must match criteria, and so on..

How can this be done? I'm not able to do very complicated programming. Do you have any pointers on how to proceed with this task?

• September 09, 2009
I would need to have a formula field called "Demo" where I would need to get a date from an Event that is of type "Demo". The idea is to get a report of Opportunities with agreed Demo meetings. Sales people would just need to log an Event with a type Demo and it would show in the report.

I'm taking my first steps with Salesforce custom formulas. Please let me know if there's a better way to achieve this.

I would like SF to create a new case automatically when another one with certain conditions has been closed.

- Create a new case with custom case type and assign it to a queue.

- Closed case has to fill certain criterias: case type, some field values must match criteria, and so on..

How can this be done? I'm not able to do very complicated programming. Do you have any pointers on how to proceed with this task?

• September 09, 2009
I would need to have a formula field called "Demo" where I would need to get a date from an Event that is of type "Demo". The idea is to get a report of Opportunities with agreed Demo meetings. Sales people would just need to log an Event with a type Demo and it would show in the report.

I'm taking my first steps with Salesforce custom formulas. Please let me know if there's a better way to achieve this.