• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hey
need to create a sort function for quote line items similar to the sort function in opportuntiy line items
any ideas on how to do this. or where can i find the sort code for the opp line items
  • September 16, 2008
Im using the quotes app to add products to an opportunity.
I want to check the product name to see if it contains setup. if it does the contract term must be = 1. iv tried using the contains function but it doesnt work.this is the code im using:  if(term!=12 && !CONTAINS(Product2__c, "Annual")) when this is true it pops up with an error saying quote lines cannot be created because of an object error.
any ideas on how to do this

Message Edited by edel32 on 07-16-2008 04:22 AM
hey
does anyone know if you can convert html to pdf using an s-control.
im using print anything for the quotes app and want to be able to convert it pdf. also is it possible to send the pdf by email when its completed
thanks
is it possible to automatically populate the calander with the days off for the staff member, once the request has been approved
in the time off app
Hey
Im trying to add a new field called contract term to the quote app. I've successfully added it to
addProductsToQuote and editLineItems s-controls. when i try to add it to quoteLinesToOppRecordV3.htm s-control I get an error message. the code im using for this is p.set("Contract",q.get("Contract__c"));  it throws out an exception only if the word "contract" is used.
any ideas
thanks
hey
I need to create a custom button for projects so that when pressed it will automatically close the project. Its similar to the one thats used to close a case
Any help appreciated
Im looking for a way to make opportunities a related list in cases
does anyone know of a way this can be done
does anyone know how to set up a workflow rule so an email will be sent to the project owner if notes or attachments are added to a particular project.
Im using the quotes app to add products to an opportunity.
I want to check the product name to see if it contains setup. if it does the contract term must be = 1. iv tried using the contains function but it doesnt work.this is the code im using:  if(term!=12 && !CONTAINS(Product2__c, "Annual")) when this is true it pops up with an error saying quote lines cannot be created because of an object error.
any ideas on how to do this

Message Edited by edel32 on 07-16-2008 04:22 AM
Hey
Im trying to add a new field called contract term to the quote app. I've successfully added it to
addProductsToQuote and editLineItems s-controls. when i try to add it to quoteLinesToOppRecordV3.htm s-control I get an error message. the code im using for this is p.set("Contract",q.get("Contract__c"));  it throws out an exception only if the word "contract" is used.
any ideas
thanks
Im looking for a way to make opportunities a related list in cases
does anyone know of a way this can be done