• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For a visual force page, i am using standard controller(Parent object) with multiple extension classes(for child objects). When i click save button in the page, i will be navigating to the same page along with parent object id. How can i show the values of child objects in edit mode without having a query in method? I tried with the following code where OrderLineItem is from Parent object(OrderLineItem).

public CW_EXT_CircuitDetails(ApexPages.StandardController controller){
try{
OrderLineItem=(Order_Line_Item__c)controller.getRecord();
}
catch(Exception e){}
}

public void sortCircuitDetails(){
for(Circuit_Details__c CirDet:OrderLineItem.Circuit_Detailss__r){
CircuitDetailList.add(CirDet);
}
}

If I try to use sortCircuitDetails method to get the inserted records, i am getting error message saying "SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Order_Line_Item__c.Circuit_Detailss__r".

Can anyone please suggest to show the entered records in edit mode without querying in the method.

Hi,

We have a VF page, with a std controller, 3 extension classes and it calls 2 VF components. Each ext class has individual save methods. We are calling the save methods from VF page using apex:actionFunction and script. VF page code is:

<apex:page standardcontroller="Order_Line_Item__c" extensions="CW_ServiceSummary_ACL,AccessPort,RouterCardsTab">
<apex:form id="theform">
<apex:actionFunction action="{!AccPortSave}" name="AccPortSave" rerender="abc"/>
<apex:pageBlock id="abc">
<script>
function saveall(){
cmdSave();
AccPortSave();
return true;
}
</script>
<apex:commandButton value="Save" rerender="abc" oncomplete="saveall()"/>
<c:AccessPortComp/>
<c:RouterCardsComp/>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

We are inserting parent record in the first extension class. Code is given below.

global class CW_ServiceSummary_ACL
{
public void cmdSave(){
try{
objOrderLine.Product__c=PL.Product_Name__c;
objOrderLine.Product_Group__c=PL.Product_Group__c;
objOrderLine.IPVPN_QoS_Service_Option__c=PL.Service_Option__c;
Upsert objOrderLine;
objOrderLineId = objOrderLine.Id;
}
catch(Exception e){system.debug('eeeeeee:'+e);}
}
}

We are assigning the parent obj id to the child objects in the rest of the extension classes. In the below class, parentobj id is null in the save method. I am doubting that, the place where we are getting the orderlineid(parent obj id) in the constructor (AccessPort) code is wrong. 

global class AccessPort{
private Order_Line_Item__c ParentId=null;
public AccessPort(ApexPages.StandardController con) {
OrderLineId=(Order_Line_Item__c)con.getRecord();
}
public void AccPortSave(){
try{
system.debug('Parent obj id:'+ParentId.Id);
for(Integer i=0;i<Accport.size();i++){
Accport[i].Order_Line_Item__c=ParentId.Id;
}
Upsert Accport;
}
catch(Exception e){}
}
}

Please anyone suggest us to get the parent obj id in the extension class. This is very critical.

In a visual force page, when i click one checkbox, i need to check all the other checkboxes in a page which are created by using select options.

Code:
<apex:inputCheckBox id="chkbox" onclick="var checkboxvalue=document.getElementById('{!$Component.Acctlist}').value;if(this.checked) checkboxvalue=true;"/>
<b><apex:outputlabel value="Check All the Accounts" style="font-weight:normal"></apex:outputlabel></b><br/><br/>        
    <apex:selectCheckboxes value="{!AccountsList}" id="Acctlist" layout="pageDirection">
                 <apex:selectOptions value="{!AccountList}"></apex:selectOptions>
    </apex:selectCheckboxes><br/> 

This is the code which i tried. I assigned true value to the selectCheckboxes id.But it was working.

Please provide me the solution.

In a visual force page, i have a link called "Print Terms and Conditions". When the user clicks on the link, it should take the user to a page with Terms and conditions content and Print dialog box should be displayed.Is there any standard function available in Salesforce?

In a visual force page,i am using input fields(multi select picklists) and those are required.If i leave any field and tries to submit,it will throw an error message and remains in the same page.The problem is,it is not retaining the values what i am selected.

Please provide me the solution to retain the values for the input fields.
In a visual force page, on closing the window,  fields in the page should be updated.How to call the method in the controller using oncose java script function?is there any possibility to implement without javascript?

I have an apex class with a webservice method with parameters as account and contact objects.I need to call this webservice method using S-control.I created an object in S-control and i tried to call.But it is not working.It is not even creating a log in the debug log.I dont know how to check for the error.If i use individual parameters instead of having object,it is creating account and contact.
In the webservice method i am assigning the fields.

Code:
global class SPP_Registration_WS
{
webService static String createAccountandContact(Account account,Contact contact)
Account newaccount = new Account();
newaccount.Name = account.Name;
newaccount.DBA__c = account.DBA__c;
newaccount.BillingStreet = account.BillingStreet;
newaccount.BillingCity = account.BillingCity;............
insert newaccount;
}
 This is the S-control where i am calling the webservice method

Code:
<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/11.0/connection.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/11.0/apex.js"></script>
<script>
function demo() {
Account account = new Account();
account.Name = "Salesforce";
account.DBA__c = " ";
account.BillingStreet ="xxxx";
account.BillingCity = "yyyyy";............

Contact contact = new Contact(); contact.BPAS_User_ID__c = "wwwww"; contact.Mktg_Salutation__c = " "; contact.FirstName = "aaaaa"; contact.LastName = "aaaaa";............... var result = sforce.apex.execute("SPP_Registration_WS","createAccountandContact",{account,
contact}); document.getElementById('userNameArea').innerHTML = ' ' + ' ' + result; } </script> </head> <body onload=demo()> <div id=userNameArea> </div> </body> </html>

Please provide me the solution to call the webservice using S-control.

I have a check box in my visual force page.If that check box is checked,an alert message should be displayed.

Code:
<apex:inputCheckbox id="box1" value="{!accepted}" />

I tried giving the condition,

Code:
alert(document.getElementById("box1").value);
and
document.formname.box1.checked

Above mentioned conditions are not working.I dont know how to give the condition.Please provide me the solution.

Page message component is working fine in mozilla.I tried using in Internet explorer.It is not working.Can you please provide me some other option?How to check whether the check box is checked or not for the visual force checkboxes?I tried giving document.formname.checkboxid.checked == true.This condition is not working.Please provide me the solution.
Hi,

I have created a webservice and converted into WSDL.In the webservice what i created, i have mentioned some fields to be retrieved.But the WSDL file is getting displayed with all the fields which are available in the salesforce objects.I need to have only the fields what i used in the webservice methods.I converted WSDL to java file and executed.I am getting error like:"Too many Parameters".The attached code is working fine.I called the methods using S-control.Please provide me the solution.
I want to assign a profile to the user.I used the following code:

User SPPuser = new User();
Profile prof = [Select id,Name from Profile where Name = 'Partner Admin User'];       
SPPuser.Profile = prof.id;
I am getting an error like:Illegal assignment from Id to SOBJECT:Profile

I have created a multiselect picklist field in the Accounts object.I am displaying that as checkboxes in the visualforce page.I am able to update the selected values in the object.But it is not clearing the data in the multi select picklist field.

Code:
Account acct = new Account();
        acct = [Select Seagate_Product_Ranges__c from account where id=:id5];
        String b='';        
        acct.Seagate_Product_Ranges__c = b;
        system.debug('111111111111111111111:' + acct.Seagate_Product_Ranges__c);
        upsert acct;
        acct = [Select Seagate_Product_Ranges__c from account where id=:id5];
        system.debug('2222222222222222222:' + acct.Seagate_Product_Ranges__c);
        String a='';
        for(Integer i=0;i<Fields.size();i++)
        {                                                                      
            system.debug('Product ranges:'+ Fields[i]);
            a = a + Fields[i] + ';';
            system.debug('######################'+a);            
            acct.Seagate_Product_Ranges__c = a;//Fields[0]+ Fields[i]; 
            system.debug('@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'+ acct.Seagate_Product_Ranges__c);                       
        }
            update acct;   

In the debug log,it is printing null and newly selected values.I thought, it will update only when the field is empty.So i assigned a null value.The problem is, it is not updating the null value to the object.Please help on this.

I have created a multi-select picklist in a object.I want to display this as checkboxes in the visualforce page.How to extract the multi-picklist field values to the visual force page in the form of check boxes?
Please provide me the solution
How to display a pop up window or message box in visual force using apex code after clicking a button?Can you provide any sample code for this?
I need to display text in a Textarea.Is it possible to save the text document in a static resource and call that using ($Resource.Resourcename) in <apex:inputTextarea> tag?

Code:
<apex:page controller="spptc">
<br><b>Terms and Conditions</b><br><br>
<hr>
<center><u><b><font color="blue">Print Terms and Conditions</font></b></u></center><br><br>
<center><textarea rows="13" cols="100" readOnly="true">PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your access to and use of this Seagate Technology Web site ("Site"). Some content accessible through this site is subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent that any provision of those additional terms and conditions conflicts with these Terms, those additional terms and conditions will prevail. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.

GENERAL. Seagate does not warrant that the contents of this Site are error-free. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical or other types of errors and may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Seagate may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described on this Site at any time without notice. Seagate will use reasonable efforts to place accurate and up-to-date information on this Site but makes no warranty of its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. You acknowledge that your use of any information available through this site is at your own risk.

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SEAGATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. SEAGATE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.

DEALER LOCATOR DISCLAIMER - Seagate offers Dealer Locator as an informational service only, it is not an endorsement or recommendation - implied or otherwise - of any of the listed companies. Each company listed is independent from Seagate and is not under Seagate's control; therefore, Seagate accepts no responsibility for and disclaims any liability from the actions of the listed companies. You should make your own independent evaluation before conducting business with any company. Dealer information on this site was believed accurate when posted; however it may change without our knowledge. Please contact webmaster@seagate.com with updated information.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SEAGATE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. There are links on this Site that will permit you to travel to other, third-party sites over which Seagate has no control. These links are provided for your convenience only and your use of them is at your own risk. Seagate makes no representations whatsoever about the content of any of these other web sites, or about any of the links contained in the Web sites that you may access through this Site. Seagate does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or use, of any such linked web sites.

DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and Seagate cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software (including the potential infection of your system by computer viruses). You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software and assume all risks associated with any downloaded software.

JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW. This Site is maintained, controlled, operated and administered by Seagate from within the United States of America (U.S.). Seagate makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate for use at locations outside of the U.S. and access to this Site from countries where its content or operation is illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from a location outside of the U.S., you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. The use of this site, its content and these Terms is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any legal proceeding arising out of the use of this Site, its content or these Terms must be brought in Santa Clara, California and must be brought within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or it is barred. By using this site, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts located in Santa Clara, California. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.

INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMPLIANCE. The goods licensed or sold under this Agreement, and the transaction contemplated by this Agreement, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States ("U.S.") and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured or received. Further, under U.S. law, the goods shipped under this Agreement may not be sold, leased or otherwise transferred to restricted countries, or used by a restricted end-user or an end-user engaged in activities related to weapons of mass destruction including, without limitation, activities related to designing, developing, producing or using nuclear weapons, materials, or facilities, missiles or supporting missile projects, or chemical or biological weapons.  You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with and abide by those laws and regulations, and that any customer or vendor that you request Seagate to route product to directly has also been made aware of the associated export controls.

COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Seagate or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated in this paragraph, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, framed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Seagate or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without Seagate's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. You may be given access to Seagate confidential information through this site or links from this site. You may not disclose Seagate confidential information to any third party without the written consent of Seagate. You must protect Seagate confidential information with at least the same degree of care that is accorded to your confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care. Seagate confidential information includes, but is not limited to - all non-public information regarding Seagate, its intellectual property or its products, quantity and prices of products purchased, design and development data, engineering details, CAD drawings, sales and marketing plans, unannounced products, any information marked as "confidential" or "proprietary" or similarly marked, or any information that, if disclosed, might be competitively detrimental to Seagate. You may enter into separate non-disclosure agreements with Seagate governing specific disclosures. To the extent the terms governing a specific disclosure are more restrictive than the terms in this paragraph, the more restrictive terms will control for the specific disclosure.

PASSWORD AND USER NAME. Access to some content accessible from this Site is password controlled. By registering for an account, a password and the right to use this site, you are certifying that you are an authorized representative of your company with the right to bind your company to these Terms (and any additional terms necessary for access to password controlled content) and that all information provided in the registration process is accurate and correct. You further certify that any purchase orders placed by you are with the full authority to bind your company and any information provided by you in using any of the services accessible through this site is true and accurate. Your user name and password are unique to you or your company. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, password and access to your account. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to notify Seagate immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name, password or account or any other breach of security. Seagate will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user name, password or account, either with or without your knowledge. But you may be held liable for losses incurred by Seagate as a result of the misuse of your user name, password or account.

SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS. Except for the details of your product orders, and confidential or proprietary information or materials covered by an existing non-disclosure agreement - you agree that any information or materials that you submit to Seagate via this Site or any email links provided on this site will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By submitting information or materials to Seagate via this Site or email links provided in such information or materials, you represent that you have the authority to grant and in fact do grant to Seagate an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials world-wide, in whole or in part, and you further agree that Seagate is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you submit for any purpose.

EMAIL FROM SEAGATE. Seagate may from time to time send you email. You acknowledge that such emails are sent with your consent and permission.

ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These Terms represent the entire agreement relating to the use of the Site. Seagate's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. Seagate may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site after the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes. To view the most current version of these Terms at any time, click on the "Terms of Use" hypertext link available on this Site.
</textarea></center><br>
<apex:form >
<center><apex:inputCheckbox id="box1" Required="true" ></apex:inputCheckbox><b>I accept these terms and conditions</b></center><br>
<center><apex:commandButton action="https://na2.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp" onClick="Dothecheck()" value="Submit" ></apex:commandButton>
<apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"></apex:commandButton></center>

How to make the check box as required field using apex code?I tried with Required="true".But it is not working.The user should navigate to the next page only when the check box is checked.
Can anyone provide the solution?

In contact object there is a checkbox field 'primary program contact'. I want to display the contact name for which this checkbox field is checked
in the Account detail page. I'm using the following query to return the name of the contact. But i'm not able to find out the component tag to use in the page editor to display the contact name.
Code:
public Account getcin(){
cin=[select(SELECT Name  FROM Contacts where Primary_Contact_for_this_Company__c=true) FROM Account where OwnerId = :Userinfo.getUserId()];
return cin;
}

Any suggestion on this page will be really helpful.

In a visual force page, on closing the window,  fields in the page should be updated.How to call the method in the controller using oncose java script function?is there any possibility to implement without javascript?

I have a check box in my visual force page.If that check box is checked,an alert message should be displayed.

Code:
<apex:inputCheckbox id="box1" value="{!accepted}" />

I tried giving the condition,

Code:
alert(document.getElementById("box1").value);
and
document.formname.box1.checked

Above mentioned conditions are not working.I dont know how to give the condition.Please provide me the solution.

I have created a multi-select picklist in a object.I want to display this as checkboxes in the visualforce page.How to extract the multi-picklist field values to the visual force page in the form of check boxes?
Please provide me the solution
I need to display text in a Textarea.Is it possible to save the text document in a static resource and call that using ($Resource.Resourcename) in <apex:inputTextarea> tag?

Code:
<apex:page controller="spptc">
<br><b>Terms and Conditions</b><br><br>
<hr>
<center><u><b><font color="blue">Print Terms and Conditions</font></b></u></center><br><br>
<center><textarea rows="13" cols="100" readOnly="true">PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your access to and use of this Seagate Technology Web site ("Site"). Some content accessible through this site is subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent that any provision of those additional terms and conditions conflicts with these Terms, those additional terms and conditions will prevail. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.

GENERAL. Seagate does not warrant that the contents of this Site are error-free. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical or other types of errors and may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Seagate may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described on this Site at any time without notice. Seagate will use reasonable efforts to place accurate and up-to-date information on this Site but makes no warranty of its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. You acknowledge that your use of any information available through this site is at your own risk.

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SEAGATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. SEAGATE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.

DEALER LOCATOR DISCLAIMER - Seagate offers Dealer Locator as an informational service only, it is not an endorsement or recommendation - implied or otherwise - of any of the listed companies. Each company listed is independent from Seagate and is not under Seagate's control; therefore, Seagate accepts no responsibility for and disclaims any liability from the actions of the listed companies. You should make your own independent evaluation before conducting business with any company. Dealer information on this site was believed accurate when posted; however it may change without our knowledge. Please contact webmaster@seagate.com with updated information.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SEAGATE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. There are links on this Site that will permit you to travel to other, third-party sites over which Seagate has no control. These links are provided for your convenience only and your use of them is at your own risk. Seagate makes no representations whatsoever about the content of any of these other web sites, or about any of the links contained in the Web sites that you may access through this Site. Seagate does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or use, of any such linked web sites.

DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and Seagate cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software (including the potential infection of your system by computer viruses). You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software and assume all risks associated with any downloaded software.

JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW. This Site is maintained, controlled, operated and administered by Seagate from within the United States of America (U.S.). Seagate makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate for use at locations outside of the U.S. and access to this Site from countries where its content or operation is illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from a location outside of the U.S., you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. The use of this site, its content and these Terms is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any legal proceeding arising out of the use of this Site, its content or these Terms must be brought in Santa Clara, California and must be brought within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or it is barred. By using this site, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts located in Santa Clara, California. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.

INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMPLIANCE. The goods licensed or sold under this Agreement, and the transaction contemplated by this Agreement, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States ("U.S.") and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured or received. Further, under U.S. law, the goods shipped under this Agreement may not be sold, leased or otherwise transferred to restricted countries, or used by a restricted end-user or an end-user engaged in activities related to weapons of mass destruction including, without limitation, activities related to designing, developing, producing or using nuclear weapons, materials, or facilities, missiles or supporting missile projects, or chemical or biological weapons.  You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with and abide by those laws and regulations, and that any customer or vendor that you request Seagate to route product to directly has also been made aware of the associated export controls.

COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Seagate or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated in this paragraph, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, framed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Seagate or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without Seagate's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. You may be given access to Seagate confidential information through this site or links from this site. You may not disclose Seagate confidential information to any third party without the written consent of Seagate. You must protect Seagate confidential information with at least the same degree of care that is accorded to your confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care. Seagate confidential information includes, but is not limited to - all non-public information regarding Seagate, its intellectual property or its products, quantity and prices of products purchased, design and development data, engineering details, CAD drawings, sales and marketing plans, unannounced products, any information marked as "confidential" or "proprietary" or similarly marked, or any information that, if disclosed, might be competitively detrimental to Seagate. You may enter into separate non-disclosure agreements with Seagate governing specific disclosures. To the extent the terms governing a specific disclosure are more restrictive than the terms in this paragraph, the more restrictive terms will control for the specific disclosure.

PASSWORD AND USER NAME. Access to some content accessible from this Site is password controlled. By registering for an account, a password and the right to use this site, you are certifying that you are an authorized representative of your company with the right to bind your company to these Terms (and any additional terms necessary for access to password controlled content) and that all information provided in the registration process is accurate and correct. You further certify that any purchase orders placed by you are with the full authority to bind your company and any information provided by you in using any of the services accessible through this site is true and accurate. Your user name and password are unique to you or your company. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, password and access to your account. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to notify Seagate immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name, password or account or any other breach of security. Seagate will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user name, password or account, either with or without your knowledge. But you may be held liable for losses incurred by Seagate as a result of the misuse of your user name, password or account.

SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS. Except for the details of your product orders, and confidential or proprietary information or materials covered by an existing non-disclosure agreement - you agree that any information or materials that you submit to Seagate via this Site or any email links provided on this site will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By submitting information or materials to Seagate via this Site or email links provided in such information or materials, you represent that you have the authority to grant and in fact do grant to Seagate an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials world-wide, in whole or in part, and you further agree that Seagate is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you submit for any purpose.

EMAIL FROM SEAGATE. Seagate may from time to time send you email. You acknowledge that such emails are sent with your consent and permission.

ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These Terms represent the entire agreement relating to the use of the Site. Seagate's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. Seagate may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site after the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes. To view the most current version of these Terms at any time, click on the "Terms of Use" hypertext link available on this Site.
</textarea></center><br>
<apex:form >
<center><apex:inputCheckbox id="box1" Required="true" ></apex:inputCheckbox><b>I accept these terms and conditions</b></center><br>
<center><apex:commandButton action="https://na2.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp" onClick="Dothecheck()" value="Submit" ></apex:commandButton>
<apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"></apex:commandButton></center>

How to make the check box as required field using apex code?I tried with Required="true".But it is not working.The user should navigate to the next page only when the check box is checked.
Can anyone provide the solution?

In contact object there is a checkbox field 'primary program contact'. I want to display the contact name for which this checkbox field is checked
in the Account detail page. I'm using the following query to return the name of the contact. But i'm not able to find out the component tag to use in the page editor to display the contact name.
Code:
public Account getcin(){
cin=[select(SELECT Name  FROM Contacts where Primary_Contact_for_this_Company__c=true) FROM Account where OwnerId = :Userinfo.getUserId()];
return cin;
}

Any suggestion on this page will be really helpful.

Since the Summer '08 switch (from VF Spring '08)  any null values in pageBlockTable now display the value from the corresponding column in the previous row.   This copying continues if a colum has a sequence of null values.  This applies to the final 6 columns in the case given below.

I Ihave tried using dataTable and have also commented out the inputCheckbox column in case this was causing a problem (This is a dummy value used for selection purposes).  The corresponding custom controller class get function is below.  Has anyone experience/resolved similar issues?

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!stContacts}" var="stContact">
                 <apex:column> <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!stContact.Selected__c}"></apex:inputCheckbox></apex:column>  
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Name}"/>        
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Job_Title__c}"/> 
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Dept__c}"/> 
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Stake_Holder__r.Name}"/>    
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Stake_Holder__r.Location__c}"/>    
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Phone__c}"/>    
                 <apex:column value="{!stContact.Email__c}"/>    
              </apex:pageBlockTable>

public ST_Contact__c[] getStContacts() {
      if (stContacts == null)
        {
        stContacts = [Select  Selected__c, Phone__c, Name, Mobile__c, Job_Title__c, Email__c, Dept__c, Address__c, Stake_Holder__r.name, Stake_Holder__r.Location__c From ST_Contact__c];
        }
      return stContacts;
    }