• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Need to set up partner portal with visual force page with custom search/filter functions to refine search on over 250K records. Also possiblity to set up recurring billing program for our clients.

Contact Scott Noftle

scottnoftle@gmail.com

My first post to this group I'm stumped, thank you for any help

I've created a simple visualforce page to search fields on a cusotm object.

I originally imported around 38,000 records with data loader BEFORE I build the page... these records are found by my search page just fine.

Just when I have my page the way I want it will not find any NEW records I create, either by doing them one at a time through the regular UI, or by importing them.

I'm searching on the "Name field" so nothing fancy, and System Admin is the only user as this is a new production system so I don't think permissions are the problem...

Any help?

Good Day,

Using Gmail is AWSOME! But...

I'd like to be able to use the "Compose Gmail" button from any other of the records, or custom objects I have made. In outlook it's no problem to add an email as a task on ANY record, not just contacts, and leads.

Any way to accomplish this with gmail?

Thank You.

hello,

My company has an asterisk PBX and use the SalesForce EE, but did not find plugins to integrate the PBX with the Salesforce CRM.

Realized that the Salesforce do provide a toolkit to develop this integration, but to be faster: someone has developed something to integrate Salesforce CTI with Asterisk?

I await suggestions.

marioluis_sc@hotmail.com
marioluiscitadin@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/marioluissc

My first post to this group I'm stumped, thank you for any help

I've created a simple visualforce page to search fields on a cusotm object.

I originally imported around 38,000 records with data loader BEFORE I build the page... these records are found by my search page just fine.

Just when I have my page the way I want it will not find any NEW records I create, either by doing them one at a time through the regular UI, or by importing them.

I'm searching on the "Name field" so nothing fancy, and System Admin is the only user as this is a new production system so I don't think permissions are the problem...

Any help?