• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

i am trying to create a field in the opportunity section that will help me calculate the number of opportunities that have been added every week. I want to be able to have this field update automatically every week. Is there a way I can create some sort of formula that grabs the value of the number of opportunities?

Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks,
Sahil Nair
  • July 21, 2008
Hi,

Could someone help me? The company I work in uses salesforce. I want to customize my edit screen under the opportunity tab. Earlier, I thought it was possible using s-controls, but it turns out that it's not. All I want to do is add a line of text under the field that says sales manager name. Can anyone help me write the code for this if needed, or any help in general would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sahil Nair
  • July 17, 2008
Hi,

I created a custom s-control a little while back. I was wondering how I can get it to appear in the edit screen.

Thank you,
Sahil Nair
  • July 14, 2008
Hi,

I was trying to add a small note above the 'close date' field using s-controls. I managed to do it but the only problem was that though it was one line of text, the box took up too much space vertically. How can I fix it so that its vertical length is that of one line of text.

Thanks,
Sahil Nair
  • June 30, 2008
Hi,

i am trying to create a field in the opportunity section that will help me calculate the number of opportunities that have been added every week. I want to be able to have this field update automatically every week. Is there a way I can create some sort of formula that grabs the value of the number of opportunities?

Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks,
Sahil Nair
  • July 21, 2008
Hi,

Could someone help me? The company I work in uses salesforce. I want to customize my edit screen under the opportunity tab. Earlier, I thought it was possible using s-controls, but it turns out that it's not. All I want to do is add a line of text under the field that says sales manager name. Can anyone help me write the code for this if needed, or any help in general would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sahil Nair
  • July 17, 2008
Hi,

I created a custom s-control a little while back. I was wondering how I can get it to appear in the edit screen.

Thank you,
Sahil Nair
  • July 14, 2008
Hi,

I was trying to add a small note above the 'close date' field using s-controls. I managed to do it but the only problem was that though it was one line of text, the box took up too much space vertically. How can I fix it so that its vertical length is that of one line of text.

Thanks,
Sahil Nair
  • June 30, 2008