I want to display a field that does calculations with fields from several other objects. Can I do it programmatically so that I don't have to have a lot of relationships?
Account.ThisField = Task.ThatField + Cases.AnotherField;
I have some code that compiles, but how do I get that code attached to that field? I don't think I need a trigger, I just need that field defined with code, instead of with a formula.
public class ValueScore
public Decimal Val;
public Decimal CalculateThis()
Val = Integer.ValueOf(Account.NumberOfEmployees) - Double.ValueOf (Task.ConvertServicePoints__c);
We are a small, but growing Human Resources Outsourcing firm that needs developer support. We have a series of projects that need support and are interested in developing a working relationship. Project Examples:
- Implementing an array with look up capabilities
- Summary Fields
- Implementing and adapting Employee Manager from the App Exchange
If interested, please email your resume with a brief description on how you prefer to work with your clients.
Todd K. Larrabee
Employer's Guardian, LLC.
Our company provides Human Resource support to other small and medium sized businesses. We have created a number of Human Resource oriented programs in Excel for our clients. We would like these to be accessed via SalesForce to control ownership of the content.
* Each worksheet represents one week of work for an employee. Hours worked by day are posted, revenue and commissions are posted as applicable and there are calculations done to determine overtime hours.
* This needs to have a professional feel and can't have extended delays when posting.
* A demonstrated track record f success is required.
This is the first of multiple projects. SalesForce may not be the best platform for this solutions, but it is our first choice.