• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We came across strange issue that really needs to be solved. Here is the sequence:

1. Users logged into SFDC
  2. Users logged into our Community Portal which opens Self-Service Portal in iframe using SSP Single Sign On URL- https://<instance>.salesforce.com/sserv/login.jsp?orgId=<org_id>&un=<user>&pw=<password>
  3. Then after they do this when they go back to the SFDC window and click another SFDC link then it says that they are logged out. (???)
Any help would be appreciated!

Hi,

I need to update Contact custom field every time mass email is sent. I found out that a new Task is created in this case and developed a special trigger which runs after Task insert or update.

Everything works smoothly if I insert or update Task manually. But trigger doesn't fire when a Task is created authomatically using Mass Email delivery.

Any help would be most appreciated.

When I try to update Profile in my SFDC DEV account using Web Services API, I'm receiving the following error "You may not turn off permission IP Restrict Requests for this License Type". Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks
I need urgent help. I'm trying to set a new value to SuperUser field of Self-Service User via Salesforce Web-service API but got the exception "Unable to create/update fields: SuperUser. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile.". From what I could find this field seems to be unchangable at ll. Is it true? Does anybody know any ways to update SuperUser field?

Here is my code:

usr.ContactId = null;

usr.Name = null;

usr.IsActiveSpecified = true;

usr.IsActive = true;

usr.SuperUserSpecified = true;

usr.SuperUser = true;

usr.TimeZoneSidKey = timeZone;

SaveResult[] result = sp.update(new sObject[] { usr });

Thanks in advance

I need urgent help. I'm trying to set a new value to SuperUser field of Self-Service User via Salesforce Web-service API but got the exception "Unable to create/update fields: SuperUser. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile.". From what I could find this field seems to be unchangable at ll. Is it true? Does anybody know any ways to update SuperUser field?

Here is my code:

usr.ContactId = null;

usr.Name = null;

usr.IsActiveSpecified = true;

usr.IsActive = true;

usr.SuperUserSpecified = true;

usr.SuperUser = true;

usr.TimeZoneSidKey = timeZone;

SaveResult[] result = sp.update(new sObject[] { usr });

Thanks in advance