• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having this error

Could not create an instance of entrypoint class ...

Any ideas? Is it related to credential? I am trying to login to Sforce from SSIS.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I am developing SSIS package and connecting to salesforce. I will be using VB Script. I have enterprise dll file as reference in VS. My problem is that I cannot reference login function.

here it is

Imports System

Imports System.Data

Imports System.Math

Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime

Imports SalesForceService

Public Sub Main()

Dim binding As New SalesForceService. ( here I cannot find SalesForceService.logIn)

There are others such as loginFault,loginResult except Login.

I looked at tutorials but in vain. Please advise me.

Your help is appreciated.

Hi Developers,

I am getting this error "405 GET not supported" when I open the enterprise webservice url in IE. Do you have any idea? I cannot do web reference in VS because of this error. Please advise me.

Hi Everyone,

Do you know where I can get the enterprise web service url? I have enterprise.wsdl . I am looking that web service url link.

We are trying to do some data integration between salesforce and our database. We use SQL SSIS packages to connect to Salesforce.com.  

To order to access salesforce.com webservice from SQL SSIS package, we need to have .asmx link(URL) for enterprise.wsdl  and dll file of salesforce webservice.

We need to reference saleforce dll to access web methods from VB scripts. We cannot use wdsl file in SSIS. We need to have .asmx url.

Where can I get dll file and .asmx link for enterprise.wsdl file.

Help me please.

Thank you.

We are trying to do some data integration between salesforce and our database. We use SQL SSIS packages to connect to Salesforce.com.  

To order to access salesforce.com webservice from SQL SSIS package, we need to have .asmx link(URL) for enterprise.wsdl  and dll file of salesforce webservice.

We need to reference saleforce dll to access web methods from VB scripts. We cannot use wdsl file in SSIS. We need to have .asmx url.

Help me please.

Thank you.

Ma
Hi

I am trying to connect to salesforce.com through SSIS. I have access  to wsdl files at AppSetup/API/ . Would you tell me which wsdl file to use /download ? Also, where can I get .asmx link for those wsdl files or  How can I derive web method from wsdl files?

Pls help.

Thank you.

Message Edited by molamola on 07-30-2008 10:50 AM
I am having this error

Could not create an instance of entrypoint class ...

Any ideas? Is it related to credential? I am trying to login to Sforce from SSIS.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I am developing SSIS package and connecting to salesforce. I will be using VB Script. I have enterprise dll file as reference in VS. My problem is that I cannot reference login function.

here it is

Imports System

Imports System.Data

Imports System.Math

Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime

Imports SalesForceService

Public Sub Main()

Dim binding As New SalesForceService. ( here I cannot find SalesForceService.logIn)

There are others such as loginFault,loginResult except Login.

I looked at tutorials but in vain. Please advise me.

Hi Developers,

I am getting this error "405 GET not supported" when I open the enterprise webservice url in IE. Do you have any idea? I cannot do web reference in VS because of this error. Please advise me.

Hi Everyone,

Do you know where I can get the enterprise web service url? I have enterprise.wsdl . I am looking that web service url link.

Help me please.

Thank you.

Ma