• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to create a straightforward validation rule that ONLY accepts certain mandated probabilities (0,10,25,50..etc).  I get no error messages but I am not able to save ANY opps when I have this rule:

Probability     <>  0-0.10-.25-.50

It works when I only have 1 number in but once I add multiple probabilities, things go wrong.  How can I get the string correct???

Thanks!

Hi!  I am trying to create a custm formula within an opportunity report.  We create 1 opportunity that often results in multiple unit sales.  We then have a checkbox to indicate whether the sales person is committing to those sales.  I need that unit number to multiply by the number of checkboxes or treat the checkbox as a 1.

I am assuming I'll have to change the field to a number? 
Or is there a way I can insert a sort of IF, THEN statement (like if checkbox, then treat as a 1, and multiply by unit count)

Having so much trouble here, support won't help me and my CSM is being aloof (wants to talk about it in 2 weeks).

Thanks for any input!
Is it because I'm on a Mac and don't use Outlook?  (although I have office...)
I have downloaded the installer but when I open my Excel nothing happens... Is this because I'm on a Mac?  I called support, they can't help me.

Looking for an individual to assist with business analysis, custom dashboards, heat maps, scorecards and process development/improvement.  Full time employment or consultant position can be home based.

Hi!  I am trying to create a custm formula within an opportunity report.  We create 1 opportunity that often results in multiple unit sales.  We then have a checkbox to indicate whether the sales person is committing to those sales.  I need that unit number to multiply by the number of checkboxes or treat the checkbox as a 1.

I am assuming I'll have to change the field to a number? 
Or is there a way I can insert a sort of IF, THEN statement (like if checkbox, then treat as a 1, and multiply by unit count)

Having so much trouble here, support won't help me and my CSM is being aloof (wants to talk about it in 2 weeks).

Thanks for any input!
I have downloaded the installer but when I open my Excel nothing happens... Is this because I'm on a Mac?  I called support, they can't help me.