• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There,

I have a bank of images that I will be uploading to Documents in sfdc. I will then be creating a Image formula field in a Custom object, where I would like to source the correct Image based upon certain parameters. These will more than likely be based on infor captured in 2 Text fields.

Is there any way to do this without having to specify the unique URL for each seperate Image/Document in the custom formula field? Could you reference the correct image based upon the name of the Document and a keyword or similar?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

J
  • August 20, 2008
Hi There,

I have a bank of images that I will be uploading to Documents in sfdc. I will then be creating a Image formula field in a Custom object, where I would like to source the correct Image based upon certain parameters. These will more than likely be based on infor captured in 2 Text fields.

Is there any way to do this without having to specify the unique URL for each seperate Image/Document in the custom formula field? Could you reference the correct image based upon the name of the Document and a keyword or similar?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

J
  • August 20, 2008