• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I looking for small help in regards to downloading attachments through SalesForce APIs.

I have few "Account" objects and some of these account objects have file attached with them. When I call "getUpdated' for "Account" object type, I get all the changed objects (for the given start and end time). However I am not able to retrieve the associated attachment.

I tried making use of the following call:

qr = binding.query("select Name, Body, ContentType from Attachment where ParentId='0018000000M34fSCCS");

Not sure if this is the correct way to download the file attachments. Does anyone knows what is the right way to download the file attachments using SalesForce API. Btw, I am using Partner WSDL for all my development.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Vallabha

Hello All,

I am new to SalesForce.com and it's web service APIs. I want to track all the changes that have happened in the last 'X' minutes. By 'all' I mean, all the standard object and customs object changes and not just one perticular object (say Account or Contacts).

I want to find out all these changes programatically. For this I went through the SalesForce web service APIs. I found 2 API which can help me in this. However these two APIs find the changes happened in specific objects and not in all objects.

The APIs I used are:

binding.query("select id, Name from Account where LastModifiedDate > 2008-08-22T14:02:15.000Z");

and

GetUpdatedResult ur = binding.getUpdated("Account", startTime, endTime);

But as I said before these wont give me history of all the changes but the history of changes for specific sObject. Can someone tell me how can I find out all the chages which has happened in last 'X' minutes.

Best regards,

-Vallabha

Hello All,

I looking for small help in regards to downloading attachments through SalesForce APIs.

I have few "Account" objects and some of these account objects have file attached with them. When I call "getUpdated' for "Account" object type, I get all the changed objects (for the given start and end time). However I am not able to retrieve the associated attachment.

I tried making use of the following call:

qr = binding.query("select Name, Body, ContentType from Attachment where ParentId='0018000000M34fSCCS");

Not sure if this is the correct way to download the file attachments. Does anyone knows what is the right way to download the file attachments using SalesForce API. Btw, I am using Partner WSDL for all my development.

Thanks

-Vallabha