• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,
Does anyone know how to identify the list of all the images available in salesforce ? I wanted to include a image in my visualforce page and hence got stuck there without knowing the path for the image.

Thanks,
A B
Hi Folks,
I am facing an issue. In my Visualforce page, if I specify showHeader="true" and also have a JS function called on the body onload event, the function is not getting invoked.

But it works the otherway when I set the showHeader="false".

Any hints would be helpful,
A B
Folks,
I have a requirements to interface with PayPal from salesforce.com. There were some discussion threads on a Theikos app-exchange product but looks like that product is not there anymore. Any helps from people who have implement such requirements would be useful.

Thanks,
A B
Hello friends,
I get an error while trying to compile the test coverage classes.

Error: Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: Test.setCurrentPage(System.PageReference) at line 39 column 9

This error starts occuring only after I created a managed package for my app. Any idea friends ?

Below is my code :

PageReference pageRef = Page.testpage1;
Test.setCurrentPage(pageRef);

Any hints would be helpful !!

Thanks.
Hello there,
I am working on migrating my application from DEV to a different org using ant tool. I am encountering a weird issue while migrating a custom field (that was actually migrated to my dev org from someother org . And it contains the namespace prefix too).

objects/Activity.object(Activity.ML_Completed_Date__c):Cannot create a new namespaced component

Definition in package.xml
   <types>
        <members>Activity.ML__Completed_Date__c</members>
        <name>CustomField</name>
    </types>

The interested issue here is: the acutal field name is Completed_Date__c but since it was part of a installed package, it became ML_Completed_Date__c. Now if I give either of these values in package.xml, it still doesn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!
Folks,
I am looking out for a way to share a bunch of common java script functions between 2 visual force pages. Is there a way to achieve this.

Page1.page
<apex:page>
<script type="text/javascript">
     function a() {
     }

function b() {
     }
</script>
// some more stuff specific to Page 1
</apex:page>

Page2.page

function a() {
     }

function b() {
     }
</script>
// some more stuff specific to Page 2

Basically, I wanted to put these JS functions in a single JS file and then access it from both the pages. Is there a way to do this? If so, how & where can we store this JS file ? Pls advise.

Thanks.
Hello there,
I am trying to write an SOQL to filter events whose activity datetime is greater than the current date time. I am unable to get the current datetime format to yyyy-mm-dd Taa:bb:cc:Z format using Apex API. Any idea how can I convert current datetime format to yyyy-mm-dd Taa:bb:cc:Z using Apex API. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi Folks,
Does anyone know how to identify the list of all the images available in salesforce ? I wanted to include a image in my visualforce page and hence got stuck there without knowing the path for the image.

Thanks,
A B
Hi Folks,
I am facing an issue. In my Visualforce page, if I specify showHeader="true" and also have a JS function called on the body onload event, the function is not getting invoked.

But it works the otherway when I set the showHeader="false".

Any hints would be helpful,
A B
Hello friends,
I get an error while trying to compile the test coverage classes.

Error: Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: Test.setCurrentPage(System.PageReference) at line 39 column 9

This error starts occuring only after I created a managed package for my app. Any idea friends ?

Below is my code :

PageReference pageRef = Page.testpage1;
Test.setCurrentPage(pageRef);

Any hints would be helpful !!

Thanks.
Hello there,
I am working on migrating my application from DEV to a different org using ant tool. I am encountering a weird issue while migrating a custom field (that was actually migrated to my dev org from someother org . And it contains the namespace prefix too).

objects/Activity.object(Activity.ML_Completed_Date__c):Cannot create a new namespaced component

Definition in package.xml
   <types>
        <members>Activity.ML__Completed_Date__c</members>
        <name>CustomField</name>
    </types>

The interested issue here is: the acutal field name is Completed_Date__c but since it was part of a installed package, it became ML_Completed_Date__c. Now if I give either of these values in package.xml, it still doesn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!
Folks,
I am looking out for a way to share a bunch of common java script functions between 2 visual force pages. Is there a way to achieve this.

Page1.page
     function a() {
     }

function b() {
     }
</script>
// some more stuff specific to Page 1

Page2.page

function a() {
     }

function b() {
     }
</script>
// some more stuff specific to Page 2

Basically, I wanted to put these JS functions in a single JS file and then access it from both the pages. Is there a way to do this? If so, how & where can we store this JS file ? Pls advise.

Thanks.
Hello there,
I am trying to write an SOQL to filter events whose activity datetime is greater than the current date time. I am unable to get the current datetime format to yyyy-mm-dd Taa:bb:cc:Z format using Apex API. Any idea how can I convert current datetime format to yyyy-mm-dd Taa:bb:cc:Z using Apex API. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.