• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'd like to create a formula field at the Account level that looks up the Contact address information. As I understand the Cross object formula, It can only deliver information downward ie, from Account to Contact. Roll up formulas only deal with numbers, so that doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone know how to just copy the data out of a field in the Contact into a matching field in the Account?

We'd like to use excel connector with a Mac. It doesn't look like that is possible now, but can anyone tell me differently? Does Connect for Office actually work on a Mac?
I've uploaded a series of events using Excel Connector, and even though the due date was in the 01/01/2001 format, all of the dates imported show up as 12/30/1899.
I've tried updating with other date formats, but nothing makes a difference - they all show up the same way; 12/30/1899.
Any suggestions on how to update these to the correct dates?

I'd like to create a formula field at the Account level that looks up the Contact address information. As I understand the Cross object formula, It can only deliver information downward ie, from Account to Contact. Roll up formulas only deal with numbers, so that doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone know how to just copy the data out of a field in the Contact into a matching field in the Account?

Hi All,

This problem started after the Spring Release.

The user successfully logs into Salesforce.com via Outlook without a problem. Then, the user will be navigating around in Salesforce.com and click on a link.

A new window opens up telling them they have been logged out of Salesforce.com and prompts them to put in their username/password. After they do so, it continues to tell them it is invalid.

It can't be an invalid username/password/security token issue since they were able to get into Salesforce.com the first time without a problem.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks,
Eric