• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

1. I want to be able to view what users have as thier outgoing 'My Email Settings'.

2. Then, when needed, I would like to set these fields if necessary.

3. Finally, it sure would be nice to lock these settings so a user could not change them.

The reason: from a marketing perspective, we want to make sure that the email name, address and signature properly reflect the company. And currently, a user is the only one who can set these and they can change them at will.

• July 22, 2009

When I create a new Force Project I donot get the 'Choose Initial Project Contents' form that I see in all documentation which shows 'Selected Metadata components' as an option.

The form I get is entitiled 'Create Newe Force.com Project' and it offers the following options

- All packaged components and default unpackaged components

- Contents of package

- Custom unpackaged component types

- none

I am using Eclipse SDK version 3.3.2. I am able to attach to projects, refresh form server, deploy etc, but I an perplexed as to why I get a different version of this screen that what I see in the Salesforce documention and online content.

Any Ideas?

• February 04, 2009

When I create a new Force Project I donot get the 'Choose Initial Project Contents' form that I see in all documentation which shows 'Selected Metadata components' as an option.

The form I get is entitiled 'Create Newe Force.com Project' and it offers the following options

- All packaged components and default unpackaged components

- Contents of package

- Custom unpackaged component types

- none

I am using Eclipse SDK version 3.3.2. I am able to attach to projects, refresh form server, deploy etc, but I an perplexed as to why I get a different version of this screen that what I see in the Salesforce documention and online content.

Any Ideas?

• February 04, 2009