• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am in the process of putting together business specifications for a project.  At this time I would like to use Salesforce.com as the platform.

I am trying to develop a solution for small businesses.  I want to create an eCommerce site where goods and pre-packaged services can be purchased via credit card or paypal on the front end, as well as generate and route leads from Social networking sites Linkedin, Facebook, Myspace, and Google Adwords.  More or less, I plan to deliver a package to my clients where with a few minor tweaks to SFDC sites to reflect current website style, corporate data import, and some business analysis for the ad purchase (keyword identification) my clients will be off to prosperity.  I will be procuring the ad credits for my clients as well as the license for salesforce.  They will essentially be buying a pre-packaged solution from me on the SFDC Platform.

Please let me know if any of you feel like you can do this, and if so, I am willing to discuss moving forward. 

I am a salesforce consultant that is considering the MacBook Pro instead of another PC.  Can anyone on this board enlighten me on why I should or should not do this? I hear so many great things about the Macbook and I have kicked the tires in the Apple Store.  I'm just curious what your thoughts are?

I am working with a client that wants to really control opportunity stage based on a series of tasks that have to be completed for each stage.

For Instance

Stage- Education cannot advance to Discovery unless Educations Tasks (Gates - their term) of identified project, agreement to next steps, and met contact with influence have ALL been selected from a multi select picklist.  The GATES multi-select picklist is a dependent field based upon the status picked in Stage.

At the very least I think some data validation that states "You have not selected the necessary Gates to move the opportunity to the next step" would be appropriate.  I'm just not sure how to do it.

I am a salesforce.com consulting professional based in NC.  I have 8 years of Business Development experience and have the business strategy engineering background to make insure that your organization is running efficiently.  Additionally, my background in Salesforce affords me the ability to support your streamlined business operations with a best in class enterprise software solution.
I am a salesforce consultant that is considering the MacBook Pro instead of another PC.  Can anyone on this board enlighten me on why I should or should not do this? I hear so many great things about the Macbook and I have kicked the tires in the Apple Store.  I'm just curious what your thoughts are?
Hello, Look forward to talking with you about these opportunities:

Job Description

·          Provide Tier I and Tier II support of Salesforce.com through troubleshooting, technical resolution, enhancement implementation, and best practices development

·          Support senior SFDC Administrators in planning, implementing, and supporting SFDC and enhancements to Salesforce.com

·          Maintain user roles/profiles and security controls and settings

·          Ensure data integrity through profile management, duplicate merges, accurate automation of systems/information

Candidate Skills

·  Bachelor’s Degree in IS or related field

·  1+ year of Salesforce.com experience

·  Technical knowledge of Salesforce.com

·  Formal Salesforce.com certification desired

• December 17, 2008