• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to figure out if the following is possible:

I've created a report and custom object to use for an analytic snapshot.  The analytic snapshot is capturing four values:

Snapshot Taken (Date)

Value of All Open Opportunities (Currency)

Adjusted Value of All Open Opportunities (Currency)

Second Adjusted Value of All Open Opportunities (Currency)

I would like to use a line chart with currency values on the y-axis and date values across the x-axis.  I have enabled chart analytics 2.0, which allows me to create a combination chart.   I can only choose to have two values for the y-axis.  Is there another chart or option I should be using to display this information, or is this a limitation of the reporting system in SalesForce?

Thanks,

Jake Wegner

I have looked in the Cookbook, Apex and VisualForce guides, and I've also searched these forums for a solution, but haven't found anything as of yet.

Could someone please point me in the best direction for accomplishing the following:

I have created a VisualForce page that references a custom object (called Invoice) which is in a master detail relationship with a child object (Inventory).  I've added a custom link to the Invoice page layout which correctly renders information stored from the Invoice record and any children Inventory objects.  We print the Invoice for our customer from this page, or email them an invoice from a modified VisualForce template.

Is it possible to modify the VisualForce page or the custom link I'm calling to render the page to display multiple instances of this page in one file or one browser window?  For example, if I'm trying to print 50 invoices related to another custom object, Store, with a lookup relationship, is there an easier way to print all fifty of these invoices than clicking the VisualForce link on each individual record?  If this is easier to do in a PDF than rendering in the browser, that would be acceptable as well.

Thanks for your time and attention, and let me know if I need to be more descriptive.

I have a VisualForce page that references a custom object (Invoice__c) that has a child object of (Payments__c) and related relationships to several custom objects (Vendor__c, Inventory_Record__c) and a customer's standard Contact object.  I'm using a custom link on the Invoice__c object to call the VisualForce page for that particular record (Id).  Once I'm viewing the VisualForce page, I can issue a print command from my browser and print the page.

I would like to find a way to be able to generate and print multiple VisualForce pages from the same command.  For example, if I have fifty Invoice__c objects that I would like to print an invoice for, I am looking for a way to automate this rather than having to click through a custom link on each individual object fifty times.  I would appreciate any suggestions anyone may have.

I'm getting a new macbook pro tomorrow which will have os x Snow Leopard.  Was wondering which version of Eclipse I should install in order to run the force.com IDE.  I see that there is a 64-bit version of 4.2.2 available for os x but I'm thinking I remember the force.com IDE supported platforms does not support 64-bit.

Which should I install?