• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using the Facebook Toolkit for the Force.com IDE and was able to save most of the code to the server despite some pending challenges.

However, when I access the page "https://c.na6.visual.force.com/apex/FBToolkitPage" as the tutorial recommends, I just get a popup that says "api_key is not set".

I have added a record for my app in the "FacebookAppList" with api_key and api_secret, but still no luck.

Any ideas on how I can ensure that the api_key is making it from that FacebookAppList object to my attempt at running the FBToolkitPage?

Thanks,

Chad

I am using the Force.com IDE and there is some code written in the Facebook toolkit that writes to a log....

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '\n\nFacebookConnection getConnection()\n');

How can I view this log?  I am trying the "System Log" at the top but it doesn't seem to be showing anything...?

Thanks,

Chad

Is there a way to completely clear my developer edition environment and start from scratch?

Thanks,

Chad

I've followed all the steps in the wiki to install the Facebook toolkit and I'm having issues on the very last step which is "Synchronizing with your force.com developer edition".

Once I'm in the team sync perspective, I try and apply it to the server, I get a message box back that says "Change is Change is incoming.  Are you sure you want to override incoming change and apply local change to server?"

Then I keep clicking Yes but it keeps popping up.  Finally, it stops popping up and tries to sync for 20 seconds then kicks back a bunch of errors and warnings.

Am I missing a step?  My Force.com settings should be correct....

Thanks,
Chad

I've followed the tutorial to create a Facebook app inside the Force.com Eclipse IDE, but am confused as to what step I am missing.

I installed Eclipse and the Facebook toolkit, checked out the Force code from http://apex-google-data.googlecode.com/svn/trunk,
and followed the tutorial to the point where I feel like I've loaded my sourcecode from Eclipse to the Force.com developer account.

When I hit "Apply Project to Server" it says "No changes in 'Synchronize with server...(Workspace)'."

Am I supposed to now login to my force.com account and see something different?

Thanks for any help.  Looking forward to getting this first project up and running!

Chad

Is there a way to completely clear my developer edition environment and start from scratch?

Thanks,

Chad

I've followed all the steps in the wiki to install the Facebook toolkit and I'm having issues on the very last step which is "Synchronizing with your force.com developer edition".

Once I'm in the team sync perspective, I try and apply it to the server, I get a message box back that says "Change is Change is incoming.  Are you sure you want to override incoming change and apply local change to server?"

Then I keep clicking Yes but it keeps popping up.  Finally, it stops popping up and tries to sync for 20 seconds then kicks back a bunch of errors and warnings.

Am I missing a step?  My Force.com settings should be correct....

Thanks,
Chad

I've followed the tutorial to create a Facebook app inside the Force.com Eclipse IDE, but am confused as to what step I am missing.

I installed Eclipse and the Facebook toolkit, checked out the Force code from http://apex-google-data.googlecode.com/svn/trunk,
and followed the tutorial to the point where I feel like I've loaded my sourcecode from Eclipse to the Force.com developer account.

When I hit "Apply Project to Server" it says "No changes in 'Synchronize with server...(Workspace)'."

Am I supposed to now login to my force.com account and see something different?

Thanks for any help.  Looking forward to getting this first project up and running!

Chad