• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My question derives from working on a SFDC Customer Portal project for the business I work for. After configuring and setting up a Custom Profile, Custom Object, and Workspace permissions for Portal users, we found that when logged in as a Customer Portal user, the portal user is able to delete/remove related content from records created under the Custom object we configured. This Custom Object is permission to ONLY allow READ access to Customer Portal Profile Users. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can remove the delete button or prevent our portal users from deleting items from the "Related Content" section? Could this be a Bug?

Message Edited by EarlatOnboard on 11-07-2008 11:04 AM
My question derives from working on a SFDC Customer Portal project for the business I work for. After configuring and setting up a Custom Profile, Custom Object, and Workspace permissions for Portal users, we found that when logged in as a Customer Portal user, the portal user is able to delete/remove related content from records created under the Custom object we configured. This Custom Object is permission to ONLY allow READ access to Customer Portal Profile Users. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can remove the delete button or prevent our portal users from deleting items from the "Related Content" section? Could this be a Bug?

Message Edited by EarlatOnboard on 11-07-2008 11:04 AM