• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a problem and am lookoing for a good solution.

I need to have a field on my event records that allows me to add more than 255 characters.  The only field now is the description field but I cannot use that because it maps over to Outlook and could be visible to an external invitee.  The field I need long text is only for internal use.  So my dilemma is either remap the fields from Salesforce events to Outlook (version 2003), or to find a way to create another long text field.

Any ideas?

I am brand new to force.com customization. I am trying to create a New Task button on a list view so I can create multiple tasks from a list or log-a-note, etc.

I understand how to add a custom button to a page, but not to a list view layout.

Can anyone explain how this is done. I'm working on a custom object if that makes a difference.
I am brand new to force.com customization. I am trying to create a New Task button on a list view so I can create multiple tasks from a list or log-a-note, etc.

I understand how to add a custom button to a page, but not to a list view layout.

Can anyone explain how this is done. I'm working on a custom object if that makes a difference.