• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

<apex:repeat var="prod" value="{!relatedTo.OpportunityLineItems}">

I have an email template with apex:Repeat for my product line items. Is there a way to Filter some records

• February 03, 2009

I am creating an email template for related to OppurtunityProducts. 

My field is Quantity which is Number(10,2) . I want to display 1000 as 1,000. how can i format this 

• January 31, 2009
I have a Custom Object with a field Email.
I want to default the To to this email address when they click Send An Email on Activity History instead of the pickup list with contacts. is this possible
  • December 11, 2008
I have Custom Object Partner with field email. On the Partner Detail Layout i need a button "Send Partner Email" which is similar to "Send An Email" button which exists on the Activity History Section. the only difference is Send Partner Email -- on click should open email window with prepopulatd email to from partner email field and on send should log in the activity history.

• December 10, 2008
If i had a salesforce instance in UK and i want the same instance in US , is there a way to clone the exact instance.
  • November 25, 2008

Some day ago i can delete trigger/classess from eclipse by clicking on it and then "delete" but now doesn't work.

this is the error:

Remote delete failed with the following message. Delete will be aborted. package.xml: null canc_campagne_data_rinn: null

if i open the package.xml i didnt' find the trigger and test classes which i want delete:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>ApexClass</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>ApexTrigger</name>
    </types>
    <version>14.0</version>
</Package>

I try to delete project in local and create again another project but still doesnt' work, how can i do ?

thanks

I am creating an email template for related to OppurtunityProducts. 

My field is Quantity which is Number(10,2) . I want to display 1000 as 1,000. how can i format this 

• January 31, 2009